#9

This story idea was from DamonSalvatoreIsBae1 thank you for you feedback...

Y/n POV:

You walk down the hall of school holding your books close. As your walking your stopped by stile your crush but your pretty sure there's no way he could possibly like you back considering he's practically obsessed with lidia. Speaking of her he wanted you to ask her out for him which is what you asume is why he stopped you.
"So um did you ask her." He asks you.
Even though you didn't want to you did ask her but your really don't want to have to tell stiles she said no again. All though you don't really like Lidia she likes you probably because your quite and she can boss you around easy. You nodes your head yes.
"What was the answer." He asked full of hope that she said yes.
"Stiles why do you like her not to be mean but she treats you like well like dirt and you treat her so nice." You asked quietly.
"Oh come on y/n we have been over this before you people don't see her like I do shes hot and she's got to have a good side maybe she's hiding it." He smiled pushing you.
He didn't mean to push your hard but he did because you don't weigh that much you dropped your book and your back hit the wall. You fell to you butt and hugged your knees and his you face as you flinched.

Flashback with old boyfriend

"Come on y/n who was he tell me the stupid ass whole second boyfriend you have tell me y/n tell me." Your boyfriend spat at you angrily yelling at the top of his lungs.
Tears streamed down your face as he striked you hard in the face with the back of his hand. He threw you up against the wall as you cried.
"Who was he." He whispered through gritted teeth still angry.
"I don't know who he was he was some person that came to the door." You yelled crying.
"You lieing bitch." He scoffed hitting you again but hard enough to make you bleed through your nose and rebust open your lip.
He let you go for a second and you fell to the floor holding your head in you knees as he started to hit you hard more and more till finally he was don't cause his hands hurt.
"I don't know why he would want you any way your so ugly ad fat your just lucky I stay with you I could have a skinny hotty but instead I'm with you your so lucky to have me." He spat.
"You know how lucky you are." He asked kneeling near you.
As you cried not moving you started shaking your head yes.
"Say it." He spat angrily.
You didn't move or speak.
"Say it." He yelled grabbing a your hair and pulling it really hard making your scream in pain.
"I'm so lucky to have you." I screamed crying more.
He finally let go.

Back to the present

After flinching a bit you looked up and noticed where you were. School in the hall in between classes. So only stiles and you were there. Stiles was looking at you with a weird expression.
"Why are you so jumpy I'm sorry I pushed you so hard I didn't mean to are you okay." He asked worried.
You quickly grabbed you books and stuff nodes.
"I'm finer its fine I'm not feeling well tell the teachers I went home sick." You said quickly not wanting to talk about anything and running through the hall and out the door to your car.
Nobody knew that my old boyfriend used to abuse me but Alison your friend well old friend. After everything you have changed a bit at least that's what people say. You spent days at home not wanting to go back to school. Its was three days after the inccidetnt and after school was over. There was a knock at your door to your room. Your mom peeked in the door. 
"Sweety you have a friend that wants to see you may I let him in." Your mom asked surprised.
Least to say you were surprised to. Him in. Who could it be.
"Yeah let him in." You smiled at your mom.
The door closed and a minute later it opens again and in steps stiles with flowers in his hand. He looked at you with a half smile but looked sad. He closed the door behind him and handed you the flowers.
"What are these for." You asked smiling.
"I'm sorry for pushing you." He exclaimed.
"Wow you bought me flowers for pushing what the heck would you do if you freaking  punched ms get me a car." You joked laughing.
He let a small laugh escape.
"And because I found out some information." He said sadly sitting on your bed.
"Why didn't you tell me that dushebag was hurting you." He explained.
"I didn't want anybody to know it doesn't really matter and it does t just come up in a sentence like hey by the way my boyfriend that I love so much yeah he's meeting the shit out of me at home so how's your day." You joked again wanting to avoid a serious talk.
"God if I would have knew." Stile exclaimed.
"You would have what hit him." You laughed.
"Yeah damn right I would have you don't deserve to be treated like that he was a ass whole." He yelled making you flinch back a little bit.
"I'm sorry but I get why you freaked so bad you didn't over react at all cause knowing you you probably think you did but truth is I think anyone would have." He said pulling you in for a hug.
You hugged him back happily.
"Did Alison tell you." You asked.
He noded.
"Oh and ah I'm so so sorry I didn't want to tell you this but Lidia said." He stopped you.
"I don't care about her anymore." He exclaimed.
You were shocked to hear that and confused.
"What why." You asked.
"Cause I've got my eyes on someone else." He smiled at you.

Hey its me again sorry if this isn't excacaly how you wanted this chapter to go and for how long it took me to do I'm already working on a part two for the last chapter but I do hope you enjoyed it thank you all for all your wonderful support bye...