#7

I was at my locker getting my books for the next class. When I grabbed them and turned around I was met with stiles face inches from mine. I jumped back startled.
"sorry u u Um h h hi. " he studered.
"oh hey stiles how's it going. " I asked nicely and a bit shy.
He just noded rubbed the back of his. neck and walked away.
That was weird. I walked more then was stopped.
"oh hey y/n" Scot called to me.
"hey Scot." I smiled.
"so ah how are you doing today. " he asked.
"good I guess. " I sighed a bit.
"what's up. " he asked eating a little closer.
I noticed stiles was watching us like a hawk for some reason. So I whispered into Scots ear.
"have you noticed stiles acting weird today. " I asked.
Scot laughed a bit at that.
"yeah he kinda is but don't worry about it it's nothing I'll talk to him kf you'd like. " Scot offered.
"y-Yeah thank you I'm just a little worried I guess. " I smiled.
"hey what are you doing later. " Scot asked.
"well nothing really." I smiled again.
He smirked and smiled a bit.
"so would you maybe like to meet me at tgi Friday's for dinner. " he asked.
I gave it some thought.
"ah yeah sure I guess. " I shrugged and smiled.
"OK so see you there at seven." he jumped a bit in excitement.
That was funny. But Scots a good friend but I really don't like him more than a friend I just don't want to make him feel bad. I walked to class with a while to spare.

Stiles pov:

I watched Scot make his move on y/n. He was flirting with my girl. And he calls himself my friend. I filled with jealousy. I watched them flirted. Y/n looked my way and I rubbed the back of my neck forced a smile then waved awkwardly. Then she whispered somthing into Scots ear. He smiled. Great so she likes him now to. Scott said somthing after that making her think for a minute. Then she replied and he looked happy and was practicaly jumping. Then they said there goodbyes and Scot walked in my direction. I frowned at him as he approached.
"hey you'd never guess what just happened. " Scot said happily.
"you completely stole my girl from me. " I scoffed.
"what dude you like her. " Scot asked.
"I told you but it was a while ago you know your just my best friend how could I expect you to remember who I like and to not steal her. " I exclaimed angrily.
"your being such a girl about this but here to make it up to you go to tgi Friday's tonight at seven and meet up with her tell her I did it for you cause you like her make your move on her then. " Scot explained.
"no it's fine. " I stated.
"no you liked her first so go it's fine. " Scot explained.
"no really she probably thinks I'm weird she doesn't like me anyways. " I said sadly.
"dude she's worried about you she said you've been acting weird she asked about you so she probably does. " he explained again.
"wait she asked about me. " I sprung up.
Scot noded.
"okay fine I'll do it thanks bro." I said happily.
He noded then we both went to class.

Y/ns pov:

After school I went home got ready. Seven krept up fast. I got in the car and drove to tgi Friday's. I walked inside a little nervous. When I got in there was no sign of Scot. But then I saw stiles waving me over. I sat down at the table with him. He looked Realy nervous.
"h-h-hey y/n." he studered.
"hi stiles have you seen Scot. " I asked.
"well see long story but I liked you first so after he asked you out I told him that he was trying to steal my girl and he said he didn't know so after that he apologized and it ended up he told me to come meet you here enstead seeing as I liked you first so I guess what I'm trying to say is will you stay and have this date with me enstead of Scot. " he explained and asked really fast.
"yes thank god not tomorrow sound like a bitch but I don't really like Scot that way he's a good friend but I don't feel anything more and yes of course I will. " I smiled at stiles.
He looked at me shocked like he wasn't expecting that.
"wait does that mean you didn't like him but do you maybe like me more than a friend." stiles asked scardly.
"Um. " I blushed.
"I'm yeah I guess I kinda do Iv kinda had a little crush on you for awhile." I explained.
Stiles looked really surprised yet happy at what I said. So I sat down and we began our berry first date.

---------------------------------------------------------

So a quick shout out to potterhead1307 for the comment and idea for this chapter hope you liked it it's not to great but thank you bye------:)