#8

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile with this book iv been busy with my many other books I'm writing but I thought I'd put another chapter on here for you all so here you go sorry if its bad I'm not sure how to feel about this one lol anyways enough taking up your time enjoy and thanks for reading and supporting this book and me.......bye.....

Alex's POV:

I walked home from school. I got home and plopped down on my bed. I let out a big breath before my phone went off. I picked it up and swiped the answer bottom then put it to my ear.
"What." I groaned.
"Don't forget I'm picking you up at eight tonight and you better be wearing somthing different from what you usually wear." My friend jes yelled through the phone then hung up.
I looked at the clock. It was about 7 because it took me awhile on the walk home. I groaned and stomped to my closet. I pulled put a belly tight shirt and a pair of ripped up skinny jeans. I put them on then did my makeup and hair. By the time I was done there was a car beeping from outside. I went down stairs and out the door with my phone in my pocket. When I got to the car my friend jes stepped out of the car in a short skinny dress. She looked me up and down and face palmed.
"OK it's better than normal clothes but I meant like a dress." She exclaimed.
"When was the last time you saw me wear a dress." I laughed.
"Tushe." She rolled her eyes and started to get back in.
"Wait will there be alcohol at this party." I asked her.
"Dout it but I don't know scared your gonna go all party mode Alex again." She laughed at me.
Party mode Alex is a nickname my friends came up for me cause when I get drunk I kinda have fun and have a tendency to dance around and hope on things.
I rolled my eyes and got into the back of the car as her boyfriend drove us to the party. We pulled up to a cabin that was truly beautiful well except for all the teenagers with red solo cups and the flashing lights and cars everywhere. Jes and her boyfriend got out and ran in. A bunch of people went hey when They walked in. I stepped out of the car and walked into the cabin. Girls kept send g me dirty looks. Every girl was wearing a dress and stuff. And the guys well just clothes.
"Lucky bastereds." I mumbled.
I saw an open couch where nobody was. I began to push my way through tons of people. Some of the guys stared at me up and down. I felt insecure. I finally got the couch back into sight when these two people plopped down on the couch and began to makeout.
"Gross." I couldn't help but yell.
They looked at me angrily.
I smirked and waved at them. The girl rolled her eyes and scoffed. The guy began to kiss her again.
"Don't choke." I scoffed back then quickly ran away before they decided they had enough of me.
Then I ran into a hard chest and fell to the ground. I looked up at who it was and saw stiles my crush. I froze and couldn't talk or anything. I saw his mouth opening like he was talking but nothing came out. I just stared at his face. He waved his hand in front of my face snapping me out of my trance.
"Hello anybody in there." He laughed.
"Uhhhhh h-hey sorry I ran into you." I explained nervously.
"Its fine." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
He lended me a hand helping me up. He reached over and grabbed some red punch. He handed me the red solo cup.
"This isn't alcohol is it." I asked.
"No I don't think so." He rubbed the back of his neck again.
I nodes and smiled then chugged it down.
"Wow you drank that fast." He said shocked.
"Y-yeah sorry I ah haven't dranken anything all day and its really good." I blushed.
"Oh uh maybe you should have more then." He said handing me another cup.
"Um OK I guess thanks." I said chugging this one down to.
I stayed with stiles my crush for awhile. We talked about tons of different stuff. Like what we liked and stuff. I had a few more cups of kool aid. I felt a little different though. I grabbed some more kool aid and my jam came on.
"Its my jam." I yelled.
I ran to the counter and climbed on it so I was above everyone else dancing. I started to move my hips and sipped out of my punch cup. Everybody ended up looking at me as I moved my hips. There was tons of guys cat calling. I chugged down my drink and kept dancing. Everybody cheered as I threw my cup.
"Who's ready to party." I yelled.
Everybody cheered loudly again. I pulled some people up dancing with me. The girls moved their hipps but most of the guys were staring at me.
"Stiles come up here and dance with me." I yelled to stiles but couldn't see him.
He wasn't coming up and I still couldn't see them from the crowd.
"Hey has anyone seen." I paused talking as I hicuped.
"Stiles he's about this tall really fucken cute he's my crush you know." I told to some random guy.
He laughed. Then stiles was there looking at me funny.
"Hey stiles come dance with me." I yelled to him.
He shook his head. I frowned. I stepped down and ran to him. I started dancing next to him.
"Dance dance dance." Everybody chanted.
He looked nervous and started dancing crazily.
My friend had her phone out and was recording me for some reason. I threw my hands in the air and screamed a but as I moved my hips to the rithem of the song. Stiles laughed a bit and blushed for some reason. I went in and kissed him. He didn't kiss back though.
"Party mode Alex is back baby." My friend called as everybody screamed.
I pulled away from stiles and kept dancing.
"How about I take you home now." He exclaimed.
I shrugged.
"Fine bye everybody stiles is taking me home." I yelled.
My friend just laughed her ass off. I was giggling and hicuping all the was to the car and home. We reached my house he helped me upstairs to my room. Then after a bit he left. I ended up passing out soon after.
..........
I woke up with a raging headache. I looked at my phone and saw a video of last night. Oh god Alex party mode. I completely imberrezsed myself in front of stiles last night. There was a knock at the door to my house. I walked Down The stairs and opened the door the sun blinding me. Stiles stood there holding two coffees.
"H-hey." He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his kneck again.
I was gonna play it cool maybe he would remember but I blurted it out.
"I'm so so so sorry for kissing you last night I'm so sorry." I apolized.
"Its ah its ok." He said.
Did did he just say its ok it was not ok.
"I thought you would need this." He said handing me a coffee.
I took it nodes and drank some.
"Thank you so much." I said.
He nodes with a smile.
"So um about last night ah do you actually like me." He asked.
"Uh y-yeah kinda sorry I do." I said softly.
He rubbed the back of his neck again. God its so cute.
"Um well um I kinda like you to and she You kissed me last night I didn't kiss you back cause well you were drunk and I didn't want to take advantage of you but it wasn't to be mean I totally would have kissed you back but you I didn't want to." He explained but I cut him off by smashing my lips into his.
We kissed for a minute.
"Um message to shut up received." He blushed.
I laughed.
"Um ah Alex would you ah be my ah girlfriend maybe." He asked.
"Yes of course I will." I hugged him tightly.