Untitled Part 13

Chapter 13 - Secrets and Surprises

As Jenny opened her eyes to the early morning sun, she suddenly became aware she was being watched. Turning slightly to her left, she saw Jethro staring at her lazily. Propped up on one elbow with a goofy grin on his face, he reached out and combed back her hair with his fingers.

"Morning beautiful," he said seductively, leaning forward and kissing her gently on the lips.

"Morning handsome," she replied running her fingers over his chest. As her hand began to creep downward, he caught it suddenly and, gesturing behind him, whispered, "Ziva."

Sighing regretfully, she lifted her hand and contented herself with playing with his chest hair instead.

"Well I guess that was something we didn't have to contend with seven years ago," she said.

Suddenly realising that the last time she was conscious she was also naked, she looked down at her body. Noticing she was dressed in one of Gibbs old marine t-shirts and her panties from last night, she gazed at him in wonderment.

"Now when did these find their way on me? I don't remember getting dressed."

"Well the panties you did yourself in semi consciousness and the t-shirt I slipped on when you promptly fell asleep again." Gibbs answered, grinning at her. "And, I might add, you are very difficult to dress when you are asleep. Not co-operative at all and," he paused to kiss the tip of her nose, "Rather grumpy judging by the expletives you grumbled at me."

"Oops, sorry," she said blushing. "I actually don't remember any of that."

Sighing she added. "I guess I'll have to get used to it though. Pity, I used to like waking up naked next to you." She raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Shh Jen," whispered Gibbs.

Lifting up, Jenny peered over Gibbs shoulder to look at Ziva. Sprawled, spread eagled, the little girl was fast asleep.

"Don't worry," she said, placing her head back on the pillow. "She's out to it. I wonder if we can encourage her to stay in her own bed at night?"

"Nah, tried that," said Gibbs, placing his head on the pillow next to Jenny. "Used to find her asleep in all sorts of places, the living room, kitchen, Tony's bed. She's a wanderer. I guess all those years of getting up at zero four hundred has become ingrained. At least this way, I know where she is."

Jenny smiled, then ran her finger down his arm. "I enjoyed last night," she said grinning at him.

"Yeah," he answered a little hoarsely. "Me too."

"We'll, ah, have to do it again sometime," she added bringing her hand back to his chest and running her thumb over his nipple.

"Hmmm, could be a good idea," he replied.

Closing his eyes, he caught hold of her hand again. "Jen," he warned. "Don't."

"Spoil sport," she huffed, pulling her hand back and crossing her arms. "Well, seeing as there's nothing keeping me here, I guess I'll jump in the shower."

She pulled back the covers and climbed out. Standing up, she turned to face him.

"Care to join me?" she asked leaning forward and kissing him teasingly.

"Good idea," he murmured, climbing out next to her.

Looking down his body, she grinned and replied, "Hmm, ready for action I see."

"You bet," he answered, turning her towards the ensuite and smacking her bottom.

"Move!" he growled. "Before they both end up in here!"