Chapter 6 - Break ups

Two days later - Wednesday - March 20th
Cameron Jeffries

I sat in the living room of Cameron's friends. I wasn't to comfortable with the conversation they were having. Cameron wasn't himself either, the things he was saying he usually wouldn't say if we were alone. I was already heated at his attitude, he was pushing me to my limit.

"Would you swallow for daddy, baby girl?"

My eye widened as I gasped. He's done it now. This isn't even the first time. I stood up and brung my hand across his face.

"Do you realize how old I am? I'm sixteen. I'm tired of you acting like this!" I walked out of the house and onto the road

"Wait, Ceejay! You know I didn't mean it"

"Then why would you say it? Oh yea, so you can keep your bad boy image, huh?"

"Baby...I'm sorry"

I turned around and walked away, letting the tears fall to the ground. I can't fucking believe him, I didn't think he'd do something like that to me. He seemed so much softer alone than with others.

-
Jack Gilinsky

I sat in the living room with Jack. We were just going through our phones. Ceejay walked in the house, tears slipping away.

"Woah, cammy, what happened?" Jack got up and walked over to her

She just wrapped her arms around him, crying into his chest.

"Calm down" Jack held her tight, stroking her hair

"Tell me what happened"

"I was with Cameron and he-he was talking with his friends. I didn't wanna be-be there, they were making me uncomfortable" she stopped so she could calm down a little more

"Bubba he asked me if I swallowed. I'm only sixteen, what does he see me as, a whore"

My eyes grew wide, just as jack's did. This was not acceptable and doing nothing is not the answer. I charged through the door and getting into my car. I couldn't care less that Jack and Ceejay were following me, I'm not going to let this slide. I swerved into Cameron's driveway and getting out.

I didn't knock, I kicked in his front door, searching for him.

"Cameron! Get your ass in here, now!"

To say i was angry was beyond what I was feeling. I was infuriated and to know that I specifically told him two days ago not to hurt her. Cameron came from upstairs, looking dead at me. I charged at him, throwing my fist at his jaw. I held his shirt, punching him repeatedly.

"Jack, stop it!" Ceejay yelled, but I refused to listen

"Jack, please" she grabbed my arm, pulling me back

I stood up as her figure stood in front of me. Her hands were placed on my chest, as her watery hazel eyes stared into mine.

"Stop it, you're so much better than this, please" I wiped the tears from her cheeks, pulling her body into a hug.

"Let's just go home"

Home...

We exited Cameron's house, getting back into our cars. Ceejay rode back with me, she held my hand the whole time, telling her everything was going to be okay. We entered her house, Cameron going straight to her room.

"I'm going to make sure she's okay" I told Jack

"Yea, just don't be mack on my sister, bro"

I stood up and headed up the stairs, knocking on her door softly.

"Yea?" She sniffed

"Can I come in?"

"Mhmm"

I pushed the door open, slowly walking in.

"You alright?" I sat on the bed next to her

"I don't know"

My arms instantly wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her closer to me.

"Everything will be ok, I promise"

She rested her head on my chest, taking in my scent

Cameron Jeffries

"Jack?"

"Yea?"

"Did you already know about Cameron and I?" I looked into his eyes

"Uh, yea. He told me two days ago" I looked away

"How are you so calm about it?" I questioned

"I'm not, I mean, it hurt me...a lot"

"I'm sorry"I apologized, playing with jacks fingers

"It's fine, just as long as you're okay" I smiled