Chapter 8 - Apologies to kisses

Friday -- March 22
Cameron Jeffries

I packed a bag of clothes getting ready to go to my daddy's. This week was hard, saddening and depressing. Mostly I just can't wait to see Justin, I wonder if he's finally got a girlfriend. I'm going to be so proud of him if he does. I walked outside, waiting for my dad.

I mean I like gili, but I don't even know if I'm over Cameron yet. I just don't want to rush things. I'd seen someone walking up the street, but I couldn't really make it out. They got closer, actually they were coming to my house.

Oh no...

Cameron.

I didn't want him to come over here. One, because I'm still mad, and two, because I don't want to get hurt again.

"Ceejay!" I acted like I didn't hear him

"Ceejay, please!" I finally looked at him

I filled with sympathy, he looked horrible. If I talked to him, I'd probably start crying. I really loved him and I can't get over it. Standing up and making my way over to him, he watched. I stood close to him, looking up as he looked down.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered

"I dint know what came over me. I miss you so much and I love you" I looked at the bruise on his cheek, sliding my thumb over it

"Please? Be mine again. I can make this time worth it" a tear slipped down my cheek

I nodded my head slightly "okay"

His hands cuffed my cheeks, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist and his wrapped around my shoulders.

"I love you so much" he whispered

"I love you too" I softly spoke

Cameron and I sat down and talked things out, waiting for my dad to pull up. I felt better, knowing that I've got him back, but I also feel bad for Jack. I know how much he loves me, but I can't just throw away my feelings for others to make him happy.

My dad pulled up in his rang rover, honking his horn.

"That's my dad, I'll call you when I get my phone" we both stood up

Cameron hugged me tight, kissing my forehead.

"I love you, have fun"

"I love you, too" I hurried to peck his lips and walking off to my dads car.

"You ready?" My dad asked

"Mhm, yea" I watched Cameron walk away from my house as we drove away.

---

"SISSY!" Kaitlin wrapped her little arms around my legs

"Kait! I missed you, my little munchkin" I smiled picking her up and kissing her cheek

"Are you staying all weekend?" She asked

"Mhmm, did you wanna do something together?"  I asked