Chapter 27 - moving

No one
_Monday_

Justin and Cameron just finished moving in to their new house together. Cameron thought it'd be a good idea, the then again, she thought of the bad outcomes of moving in with Justin.

"Justin, I'll be back. I've gotta take Sammy home"

Justin nodded his head, knowing that Cameron still cares for him. But Justin was deathly afraid of losing her again.

"Cameron..." He collected her attention.

"Be careful, I love you"

"I will, I love you too" she hopped in her car and backed out of the driveway.

I just hope she comes back tonight...Justin thought

-----

Cameron helped Sammy in the car, once she reached for the seatbelt, Sammy moved her hand.

"I can do it myself" she frowned before closing the door on his side

She walked around the car, getting in on her side and starting the car. The ride was silent, Cameron didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to make the situation worse. Sammy looked out the window, he was angry for what he did to himself. he didn't intend on driving home himself but his friend abandoned him, so he had no choice. His plan was to make Cameron feel bad for leaving him, make her regret her decision.

"Are you feeling any better than yesterday?" She asked

"No"

Cameron pursed her lips, trying to hold back her tears. Sammy was hurting her feelings and he knew he was, so she just gave up on trying to talk to him.

____

Cameron wrapped her arm around his waist as his went around her shoulder. She tried to be as careful as possible, knowing how hurt he was.

"Do you want to stay downstairs or go up?" Cameron looked up at Sammy

"Upstairs"

She helped him up, slow and steady. Once they reached his room, she gently laid him in the bed.

"Uhm... I'll be downstairs if you need me" Cameron mumbled before exiting his room

I'm helping him, the least he can do is show some respect...Cameron thought

Her phone began to ring, she looked at the caller ID seeing it was Justin.

"Hey"

"What's the matter, cam?"

"Sammy....I'm the one helping him and he's just treating me like shit" Cameron bit down on her lip

"Want me to come over and handle him?"

"No, it'd be best if you didn't" she giggled

"Okay, are you coming home tonight?"

"Yea, I don't want to stay here...but I'll call you when I'm on my way"

"Alright, I was just calling to see if you were okay" Justin smiled

"I am, thank you" Cameron could feel a blush blossom over her cheeks

"I love you, baby"

"I love you too"

Cameron hung up and took a seat on the couch. Being in Sammy's presence dreaded her, she didn't like the thought of it either.

"Cameron!" Sam called

____
Jack G.

She can't just end things with me and expect me to be okay. She doesn't know how special she is to me, I have nobody. My family doesn't even want me around, I didn't even do anything to be treated like this.

"Fuck" I groaned, slamming my hands to the table

"What can I do, what can I do?" I ran my fingers through my hair.

I've moved to another location, no one knows where. There's this little abandoned house, I know for a fact that Cameron walks passed it when she goes to the park. I know what I can do...

a smirk played on my lips as I stood up and walked upstairs. I grabbed a pen and notepad, scribbling some words down on it.

Everything is planed out and I know exactly what to do...

____

Sorry that this chapter is so short. The next few chapters will be pretty long. I promise