Chapter 23 - us

Jack G

"Hello?"

"Uh, hey Madison. I need to talk to you"

"Yea, what's going on?"

"I don't think this is working out"

"What do you mean, this isn't working out?"

"Look, I'm sorry and I didn't want to hurt you, but we can't be together"

"Why, tell me why?" She began sobbing

"Madison, I cheated. Like I said I didn't want to hurt you"

"By Jack" she hung up

I didn't even mean to let her get too attached to me. I just knew this was gonna happen, what the fuck is wrong with me. I sat on the couch, running my hand through my hair. I texted Cameron.

Jack
Hey...can you come over?

I waited about two minutes before she texted back.

Cameron
Yea, what happened?

Jack
I just need to see you

Cameron
I'll be there in 10

I locked my phone and laid back on the couch.

There's something about Cameron that makes me feel better in every way. I don't know what it is though, she makes me happy. Every time she's around, I feel completely different, like she has this affect on me.

I closed my eyes, thinking about what just happened.

Hopefully Cameron can change my mood...I thought

--

There was a knock at the door, I got up to answer it. I opened the door, revealing Cameron, she looked so different. She was thinner, her hair was longer, and she looked bothered. I opened my arms and she walked right into them, burying her face into my chest.

"What's the matter?" I asked

She shook her head and just held me. I moved backward, closing the door, then sat down on the couch.

"What's going on?"

"I'm just emotionally drained and stressed" she whispered

"It'll be okay" I rubbed small circles on her back "come on" I picked Cameron up bridal style and carried her upstairs to my room

"Jack, I'm scared"

"Of what?" I looked down into her eyes

"Sammy...I'm afraid, that if he found out about us, he'll hurt me again"

"I'll protect you. He will never see another day of daylight if he ever touches you again" I kissed her lips

She smiled pecking mine again. We started with little kisses, that led up to a full on make out session. My hands traveled down her thin body. I crawled between her legs, she held my face as we kissed.

"Jack" she moaned

"Mm"

"Do you love me?" I moved down to her neck

"You know I do"

"Show me"

I pulled off her thin shirt, followed by her sports bra. Kissing down the valley of her breast, she moaned, running her fingers through my hair. I made a trail down her stomach, sliding her panties down her legs. She spread her legs open as I kissed them, getting closer to her heated core. Once I reached it, I flicked my tongue, causing her to tense up.