Chapter 20 - bad influence

Cameron

"Sam, what are you doing?" I asked watching him roll up

"Trust me, babe. You'll like this" he struck the cigarette lighter, burning the end of the blunt

Taking a puff of it, he blew out the smoke before looking at me. "Try it, it'll calm you down"

I looked at him then back at the blunt, not sure if I should do it or not. I hesitantly took it between my fingers and brought it up to my lips, inhaling the smoke. I moved it away caught him a little.

"Take it slow, princess"

I brought it back to my lips, taking another puff, instantly becoming relaxed. Sam smiled at me.

"It makes you feel good, doesn't it?" I nodded leaning back in my seat

We sat in the car, passing the blunt around until it was completely finished. Sam started the car, pulling out of the driveway, then taking me to school.

-

"I'll see you after school, princess" Sam kissed my lips

I got out, trying to keep my cool and walked into the building. The first person to come up to me was obviously Hailey. I shaded my eyes, so she wouldn't be able to see how high I was.

"Cameron...why do you smell like smoke?"

"I don't know" I tried looking away

"Cameron look at me" she grabbed my hands "are you high?"

I just giggled "fuck... I knew Sammy wasn't a good influence on you" she groaned

"Let's go on an adventure, Hailey. It'll be fun" I laughed

The bell rang, causing me to make a sharp turn.

"It's just the bell, can"

We walked to the classroom, taking our seats.

"Today, we will be talking ab-"

"Woah, is that even real?" The cell on the projector was really colorful

Justin

Everyone laughed as Cameron continued with her random outbursts in class. She even climbed on the table and sang out the lion king part when simba was born. There's something going on with her, I'm gonna find out.

-

The bell rang, Cameron and Hailey walked from the class together. I followed behind them until I could get close enough.

"Cameron" I called, causing her to turn around

"Justin" she ran over to me, hugging me tight

Just a few days ago she was mad at me...

"What's going on with you?" I asked

She pulled back from the hug with a bright smile on her face, but her eyes were bloodshot.

Did she come to school high?...

I looked over at Hailey, she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Cameron...are you high?" I whispered

"What are you talking about, silly?" She giggled

"It should ware off by lunch" Hailey spoke

I pulled Cameron in by the waist, she wrapped her arms around my neck. Once I pulled out of the hug, I turned and walked away.

Jack G

I've been been staying on the low for a while, trying to clear my mind from Cameron. Yes, I'm still dating Madison, but I can't stand not being able to see Cameron. I found out that she's dating Sam, he's the only person she's ever with and to explain all of the hickeys on her neck.