Chapter 48 - His proposal

I woke to an empty bed.

This is kind of depressing...

I looked over on the nightstand, seeing a note on my phone, I picked it up and read it...

I love you with all my heart. You mean so much more to me than anything else in this world. Mikey and I have a surprise for you, go down stairs for your next clue

XOXO- Jack & Mikey

I stood up from the bed, walking downstairs. There was a breakfast set up and a white box. I opened it seeing a beautiful red dress and matching heels to go with. I ate my breakfast, and put on the outfit. Then i read the next note.

I hope you like the dress, Mikey picked it out for you. You know where we took Mikey for her first I cream cone, you'll find your next clue...

Love- Jack & Mikey

I walked out to my car and driving to the ice cream shop. I got out and entered the place, seeing a bunch of couples and families having a good time, there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, seeing a middle aged man, smiling at me.

"Hi, are you Cameron?" He asked

"Oh, yes, I am" I smiled

"These are for you" he handed me my favorite ice cream and a piece of paper

It was written in red colored pencil, it read...

Hi mommy, it's Mikey. Daddy and I have a big supwise for you, we want you to meet us at the beech before it gets dark, so harry up mommy!!! P.s daddy helped me write this

Love you - Michael

I smiled before hurrying back to my car. Jack and I have created a masterpiece, Michael is the sweetest boy you could ever know. He's just so happy and brings smiles to everyone's faces. I couldn't ask for anyone better. First I parked my car, then I went looking for Mikey and Jack.

There was a trail of rose petals, leading behind a big rock. I followed it, finding rows of people seated in front of an alter. My eyes stung with tears, I couldn't believe it. Everyone was here, my family, some of Jacks family, and our friends. My dad came by my side handing me a bouquet of flowers and walked me to the front along with music playing.

"Jack, it's beautiful" I smiled, as I stepped upon the alter

"Good, cause I wanted this to be perfect" Jack took my hands in his

"You see, I've loved you for so long and I'm gonna love you for even longer. I want you to be mine, only mine. We can get away, just me you and Mikey. My love for you can't be described for how complexed it is. So..." Jack pulled out a ring and placed it on my finger and I placed his ring on his finger.

I watched as Mikey came up and hugged my leg. My hands covered my mouth as tears of joy began to spill.

"Cameron, remember that one night when I asked what would you say if I asked you to marry me?" He flashed the smile I absolutely adored

"Yes, of course"

"I was asking you to marry me at hat very moment" Jack pulled me in for a passionate kiss