Blitzwing

On the distant planet Cybertron. The Decepticon Barricade was piling up pieces of metal that looked like scrap. A newly formed adult Decepticon stepped forward to meed Barricade. His name is Ramjet. He is a weapons and workings specialist. He can build anything from any amount of scrap metal.

Ramjet carried something in his hand. A cage of some sort. There were muffled shouts coming from it. Ramjet threw it next to the pile of metal. But it wasn't just a pile of metal, it was the remains of Megatron and Starscream, ex leaders of the Decepticons. “Are you going to resurrect them?” Asked Barricade. He knew that since he fled the Decepticons all those years ago, that standards had slipped. Megatron had been killed twice and Starscream killed of his own cowardice. These aren't the kind of Decepticons they wanted leading them. “No.” Stated Ramjet, looking at Barricade as if he was stupid. “We will have a new leader. He will be more powerful than any other we have had.”

“His name?” Asked Barricade. “It doesn't matter what his name is, only that we find a pure spark to fill him, to replace the ones we have.” Ramjet explained, pulling off the cover to the cage on the floor, revealing Wheelie and Brains, who had obviously survived the ship crash. “Go, prepare Blitzwing for our final attack.” Commanded Ramjet, “If that is what you wish.”

“It is.” Ramjet answered, as Barricade left. The only remaining Decepticons, pitiful. But if all went according to plan, they will rise again and destroy the Autobots once and for all.

* * *

“Autobots, we have a signal!” Called Optimus across the hanger. He ran forwards, towards the door. “Where?” Asked Sideswipe, as he glided to the door and Transformed. “South Florida.” Said Optimus, then Transforming himself. He, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Mirage all drove for the door.

* * *

In South Florida. A power station, abandoned by first glance. A yellow Camero with black racing stripes pulled up in front of it. There was a huge crash and a U2 Spy plane from the cold war flew out of a wall. It Transformed into a giant, armoured Decepticon. It was relatively slim, with the wings acting as what looked like a cape. It pulled the wings off and they turned into guns. He aimed them at the Camero and fired. The car accelerated and avoided the blast. It Transformed into Bumblebee as he jumped up in full battle mode, and shot the Decepticon in the stomach. Blitzwing, the Decepticon was extremely tall, so much so that Bumblebee stood up to his stomach. Then, from behind Bumblebee came Sideswipe and Mirage, already transformed. They all circled Blitzwing, firing at him. Then, from the hole in the power stations wall came an army of Decepticons of about Bumblebee and Sideswipes size. They were carrying two large storage tanks, made of metal. The ones who weren't began to run into battle. The Autobots were soon outnumbered. Bumblebee shot right into Blitzwings left eye, partially blinding him. He then spun around and smashed another Decepticons head off.

Sideswipe jumped and shot in circles, blinding some Decepticons and killing others. Suddenly, there was a blast from the shadows by the plant. A red truck drove from the smoke. Everyone stopped and looked as Optimus drove up. He stopped, suddenly, at a distance, and Transformed. Slowly, he got to his feet. Ran to his trailer, which was now his armoury. He grabbed his shield and ran into battle. His sword connected with Blitzwings arm. The battle continued. One of Blitzwings guns turned into a sword and he and Optimus fought on. Mirage was first to see more Decepticons racing into the plant. “Bumblebee!” He called as Bumblebee was simply stood, shooting. The yellow robot looked into the plant and raced after them.

Optimus was getting the upper hand in the battle. He jumped over Blitzwings back and cut the Decepticons back. Blitzwing yelled in pain. He swung in fury as oil poured from his back. In the power plant, Bumblebee saw what the Decepticons were doing. He hid behind a large canister, looking over the main area of the plant. The Decepticons were drawing all the power from the building.

Outside, NEST arrived, lead by Lennox and his team. They hid behind trees and shot at the Decepticons. Lennox ran forwards and shot upwards as he ran underneath the Decepticons, crippling them. This made them easier to kill. Lennox ran into the plant. But the remaining Autobots and humans stayed. A siren went off inside the power plant. Blitzwing turned and pushed over Optimus. Optimus landed on his back. As he pushed himself up, he saw Blitzwing carrying all of the storage tanks he could carry. He transformed and flew away with the cargo on board. Optimus tried to jump and cling on, but narrowly missed. He landed and helped destroy the remaining Decepticons. Once dead he turned to the Autobots, “Clear out!” He commanded, “But Bumblebee and Lennox are inside!” Complained Sideswipe, seriously concerned. The siren blared on. “If we don't leave now, none of us will survive.” Optimus reasoned. Sideswipe and Mirage accepted this and they all transformed and drove away as fast as they could. Optimus clung onto his Armour trailer before Transforming.

Inside the plant, Bumblebee was joined by Lennox just before the siren went off. “This place is losing all it's power!” Yelled Lennox at Bumblebee. He nodded and readied his cannon. “But we'll both die!” Complained Lennox, knowing what Bumblebee meant. Bumblebee simply shrugged and stood up. Lennox moaned and did the same. They ran towards the Decepticons, all guns blazing. They were seriously outnumbered. Bumblebee saw no other way out than what he did next. He looked at Lennox and ran at him. He dived, shooting still. He shot several Decepticons legs off and grabbed Lennox. He ran for the hole in the wall, letting Lennox shoot while shooting at the Decepticons. Bumblebee aimed his canon at the generator, shot, transformed and drove away from the explosion, with Lennox inside the car.

They didn't see the news helicopter above them as they drove away.

* * *

On Cybertron, the faint sound of Transforming can be heard. A door slides open to the room where Ramjet is piecing together what looks like a body. It's almost twice the size of Megatron and Starscream. It's lead out across the floor. Barricade sat on the Fallen's old throne, poking Wheelie and Brains. “What are you going to do with us?” Asked Wheelie, terrified of what was on the floor. “I have what you need, Ramjet.” Said Blitzwing as he walked in, carrying the storage boxes. “Take them to Barricade” Ramjet commanded, not even looking up from his work. Whatever it was on the floor, it meant a lot.

Blitzwing walked to Barricade, who took the two Autobots and dumped them back in their cage, slamming the door to it. He then walked back, took one of the crates from Blitzwing and placed it in a slot behind him of the same size as the crate. Suddenly, some lights flickered. Barricade put another one in the slot next to it, and the lights came on brighter. Another one was slotted and a slight beeping was heard. The throne started buzzing. Ramjet placed his project on there and began using power tools to put the pieces together. “Power?” Asked Blitzwing, astounded, “I risked my life against the Autobots so you could use some tools?!”

“The Autobots?” Ramjet sounded shocked. “Did they survive?” He asked. “Of course, the building I filled your crates in was about to explode.”

“You let them survive!”

“You risked my spark for your little project?!” They dived on eachother. Ramjet threw Blitzwing off, grabbed his throat and held him at arms length. “Go back to Earth and restore your honour, or I'll use your spark to bring this to life.” He indicates the project. He throws Blitzwing towards the door. The Decepticon walks through and the faint sound of him flying off can be heard. “How goes the Witwicky mission?” Asked Ramjet to Barricade. “All is going according to plan, Ramjet.” He responded. “Good, the Autobots will lose without even knowing.” Ramjet sounded gleeful with these words.

* * *

“So what were they after?” Asked Sam, confused by what Lennox had just told him. “Power. They drained the entire building of power. That was what was in those crates.” Lennox said, for the third time. “This is grave news.” Optimus said, sorrowful. “Why?” Asked Sam, looking up at the Autobot leader. “Whatever the Decepticons need this power for, it can bring only bad news, both for us, and this planet.”