To NEST

At NEST, Bulkhead takes off with Optimus and Sideswipe inside. They all turn, are about to go back inside the base, but find a giant red hole, like a portal. First through is a futuristic aircraft. Lennox calls the troops. They all aim their weapons at the vehicle. But then, as Lennox is about to give the order, a huge A400M war plane comes through. Both of the aircraft's doors open. From the ship comes a rather cramped mini, with a teenage boy and Leo Spitz inside. The Mini transforms and puts down the humans. They just stand there, see the army and raise their hands, instantly.

But it was what came from the A400M that made the NEST team lower their weapons. Optimus walked out with Sideswipe, Sam Witwicky and two other humans inside a yellow Camero. “Who's this?” Asked Lennox, walking forwards, indicating the boy, the mini and the giant robot that had taken the place of the ship. “This is Vector Prime, Adam Witwicky and Hotshot.” Optimus said, indicating to each as he said their name. Bulkhead turned and drove into his hanger, where a womans voice could be heard saying, “All Autobots system checks in Bulkhead hanger.” This repeated several times until all the Autobots apart from Hotshot were inside.

* * *

“You to.” The man said to Hotshot, who nodded and followed the rest of the Autobots into the hanger. We had just travelled through some sort of portal inside a mini, which was a robot, inside a spaceship, which was a robot. This is all some crazy dream. “Hey Kid.” The man said, smacking me on the back, ow! Maybe not a dream then. “Yes?” I replied, trying to rub my back. “The name's Lennox. Welcome to NEST.” He seemed friendly enough. “Thanks, but I don't understand. Why am I here?”

“Because the Decepticons want to use you.”

“Me? What for, this?” I pointed to my arm. “I've seen them, they're way more powerful than this.” There was no way they'd need me. “That's not for me to explain, you'll have to ask Optimus.” Lennox said, looking apologetically at me. “Why is no one giving me any bloody answers! I've just spent the last couple of hours ripping robots jaws off, finding out my parents aren't actually my parents and not to mention an alien race is trying to kill me! So, all I ask for is some answers!” I roared, attracting a lot of attention. I got embarrassed and looked away. “You will get the answers you want, just wait until the Autobots are out.” Lennox said, walking away. “And why are you here?” I asked Leo, who was looking around. “I'd heard of this place, but never though I'd come here.”

“What?”

“I helped the Autobots years ago, before your dad had even met your mum.”

“My mum?” I asked, after everything that's happened, I'd forgotten it takes two to have kids. I looked around and saw a woman smiling at me. She was about my dad's age. She felt to me the same way the Autobots do, she made me feel warm inside, loved. Don't get me wrong, I knew my parents loved me, but with my real mum, it ran deeper. I smiled back at her, and gave a weak wave. Leo nudged me, “I'm gonna have a look around.” He said. I could tell he was itching to look at the robots, so I nodded weakly and let him walk away.

This is mad! I'm in America, with a secret army and giant robots! I spun around, trying to take in every detail. There were two main parts to the building, the main base and Bulkhead's hanger. Looking at the hanger, I saw a tall, green robot walk out. He looked friendly enough. He walked towards me, I looked up at him. I'm guessing he's some sort of medical robot. “My names Ratchet, the Autobot health advisor.”

“You're a doctor?”

“In a nutshell.” He said, smiling at me. He knelt down and looked at me. “Why am I here?” I asked. I felt I can trust Ratchet. I looked at him in the eye, pleadingly. “We don't know. It's speculation about the true cause of your being here, but, if me and Optimus are right, you're in grave danger.” Forget the trust thing. “So, no one actually knows why I'm here?”