Torture

Hello again well things are okay for now so ya, on to the chapter...

Wendy P.O.V

I wonder what Lucy-san said to Natsu-san, Natsu looked a little bit worried after she did though, I'm a little scared. " Do you guys agree that Lucy is weak and we should kick her out of my team?" Everyone agreed except Mira, Carla, Happy, Levy and I. People can be so cold hearted sometimes, just like now, I feel so bad for Lucy-san, I think she's gonna leave the guild...

~the next day~

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Today is a beautiful day, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, I put on a blue shirt with a white flower, and a short jean skirt. I'm going to the guild to get some breakfast. I walked to the guild, opened to door, then everyone except some nice people stared at me, then started hitting me with their magic. Natsu burned my arm, Laxus shocked my other arm. I never thought he would do such thing to me just for Lizanna! I ignored them and went up to Mira, I asked her for some pancakes and apple juice " Mira, can I have some pancakes with apple juice please?" "Coming right up Lucy and are you okay?" She said while getting my breakfast. "Yeah I'm fine." She handed pancake to me and took some apple juice out of the fridge. "You know, I can talk to them for you." Mira suggested " I'm fine, I'll get revenge myself." I answered simply."Okay then just be careful, let me know if they are getting too overboard." Mira said. I took the pancakes and bit into one, there always so good, I'm thinking of leaving the guild, I'll miss Wendy, Mira and Levy.

Mira P.O.V

I watched as Lucy walked away still getting hit by a kazillion people, I have a feeling that she is gonna leave, because of all the torture she was going through these past two or three days.  

Yay I finished I got a little bit of help from my friends so yaaaa. Cya,later!

~Sparks