The Story

Mexico is fun! Anyways um... Hai! Onto the story! (This chapter may contain a little spoiling. Well... I'm gonna tell u the spoil but I won't make it like that in the story)

Lucy P.O.V

I led my friends and sisters to the ballroom where we host all the parties we had. When we got in, I saw my mother sitting on her throne at the back of the ballroom. People... Or you can call them dragons and.... Even gods, wolves, Devils, fairies, lions, and way too much for me to mention are here. "Can I have everyone's attention please?" My mother said as she saw me enter the room. Everyone turned and looked at mother and I with all my friends. By that time, I was already beside my mother. "The first thing I want to do today is something very important, everyone needs to know and see, or perhaps not see but for every creature that is absent, I would like the same kind please notify them." Everyone nodded, understanding, and I just stood there smiling like an idiot for no reason whatsoever. "I, Queen Layla Mavis Jude Asirel Heartfilia here by present Queen Lucianna Layla Zeref Dragneel Heartfilia as your new queen of HeartRise, and Princess Mirajane Layla Zeref Dragneel Heartfilia as your princess of HeartRise." Mother said smiling at me and Mira. She took off her crown and put it on my head. It was made out of gold, meant to match the Heartfilia family's golden/blond hair, in the middle, it was a a dragon and a heart made out of diamonds, and on the sides there were sapphire in diamond and circle shapes. Everyone claps. And I just stood there confused. "Um... Mom?" "Yes honey?" Mother asked me, "What's up with the Lucianna, Zeref and Dragneel in my name?" "I'll explain that with everything else, just enjoy your party for about an hour or 2." She replied, and I nodded. ( SPOILER ALERT!!! If u do not wish to see spoiler or possible spoiler thingy, don't read pls. In the manga, Zeref was Natsu's brother, but I won't make that happen in this story, cause it's way too confusing) I enjoyed the party with my friends like mother said.

~1 and a half hours later~

"Lucy, Mira honey? Can you 2 please come here?" I heard mother say to me. "Oh! Okay!" I waved my friends see you and walked to my mom with Mira. "Okay good! You two are both here, let's go to your room." Mother said to us, and told us to follow.
When we opened the doors, we went to the couches to sit down. "You two, get yourself comfortable, because this is going to be a long talk." Mother said and we nodded, I moved around, found a good position, and looked back at her. "Okay, so, Lucy asked me a question earlier on, about your names, Lucianna is because that's your real name, Lucy is short form, but, just call yourself Lucy, we only use Lucianna on important things." I nodded and Mother continued. " About the Zeref and Dragneel, your real father is Zeref, and he's out in Earthland, he was blamed for something he didn't do by the former queen Mavis Vermillion, your grandma. And believe me, that was by accident, you probably know that Mavis is a really nice person. Zeref was banned from Erillia for 100 years, only you two can bring him back if you guys really try, and he wants Natsu to kill him because he thinks it's really painful so... and just saying, we are all immortals, you guys and Wendy will be soon, because Wendy is a royal family member too. About your magic and things, you are the current God of Erillia, Earthland, Edolas and all the dimensions in existence. Who ever is the queen is so. And, forgot to say this but Grandina is your aunt, but she insists on being a normal dragon, so I let her. Oh! About the Dragneel in your names, Zeref and Natsu aren't brothers, they just have the same last name, and you are not related to Igneel. Macarov is your grandpa, not really related to Mavis. And you have another cousin which if you haven't guessed it's Laxus. (IM SOOO SRY THIS IS LIKE EVRY SINGLE "LUCY'S REVENGE" STORY. UUUUUHHHHH) but.... Laxus doesn't know. So... That's all I can think of for now... If you think of any questions any time, you can ask me." She finished, after about 10 minutes. "Ariagato mom! For the information!" Mira said. " No problem, now, get some sleep, it's getting late, you have about another half a year of training to do." "HAI!" We said, she said goodnight, and went to do.... Whatever she does. And me and Mira got ready for sleep. After 5 minutes, I drifted off to the dreamland of dreams.

Horrible chapter with a lot of talking GOMENASAI!!!! Anyways, hope you enjoyed and have a nice day or night or whenever your reading this. BAAAIIIIIIII!

~Sparky-chan