So the training begins

Konichiwa minna! Thx for 90 views! I mean, that's a lot for me already! So... Anyways, onto the story!

Natsu P.O.V

It's another nice and sunny day and I walked to the guild hall, kicked the door open and yelled to a certain white haired mage "Hey honey! Ohiyo!" Well, she is my girlfriend after all. "Hey Natsu! Your really early today!" Lizanna greeted me with a huge grin, "Well yeah, of course I wanna wake up nice and early to see my Lizzy!" Lizanna blushed, and talking about Lizanna, that Lucy freak has been gone for 3 days, and so did Mirajane, Wendy disappeared just now too, no one knew where they went but I certainly don't care, I guess she is training for her so called revenge somewhere I don't think they're at the dragon realm though, she never even dreamed of being a dragon queen so she most likely isn't, no, it's impossible. I sat down at the bar and ordered some food, Lizanna brought me my food a few minutes later, since Mira isn't around anymore, Lizanna is taking care of the bar. "Hey team Natsu! Let's go on a job shall we?" I yelled to none other than the members of team Natsu. "Fine." They all said, it sounded like they all hate me now, for some weird reasons.

Mira P.O.V

We woke up nice and early, to the blinding sunlight outside of our window, I sat up and did my morning routine, after that, Lucy did her's. Then, we sat on the couch and ate some breakfast, Lucy cooked it for us and it was delicious. "Wow Lu I never knew you were such a good cook!" I said to Lu when we were eating. "Oh thanks Mira-nee! It's actually not that good..." I smiled at her. After we finished, there was a knock on the door, Lu ran to the door and opened it, and there stands a little girl, with dark blueish purplish hair in two pony tails and a dress that went up to her knee, "WENDY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Lucy yelled in surprise, I actually knew we had a 13 year old cousin but I never knew it was Wendy! I was told yesterday that our cousin was going to come visit us the next morning! So I was sure she was our cousin. "Actually Lu, she's our cousin!" I told Lucy, and this was her expression: 😱, I thought it was quite funny, I giggled a little, then Wendy spoke up "Yeah, I am your cousin Lucy, yesterday night at Earthland, there was a voice in my head and it's kept on saying that you guys are my cousins... So I decide to come to Erillia." "Wait, I have 2 questions for you, one, how did you get here without Ingo and two, what's Erillia?" Lucy asked confused, to be honest, I don't know either, "Well, for your first question, any royalty of Erillia can teleport to earth land if they concentrate their magic power on it and two, the so called 'world of the dragons', the real name is actually Erillia." Wendy explained, "So, you learned all that from the voice in your head?" I asked, "Yeah." Wendy replied, then, Ashi came in, and said to us, "Your majesties and Ms. Wendy, we are ready to start you trainings with the first dragon, Igneel." I flinched when I heard that name, Igneel, father of the one that hurt my dear sister, Natsu is gonna pay.... "Wendy, will you be training with us?" Lucy asked, "Yep! I will do my best to help you get revenge on Natsu." Well, I guess she stopped saying Natsu-san.

~5 minutes later~

Wendy P.O.V

We are now outside of the castle and I saw a red dragon flying towards us, he gently landed and turned into a human, most dragons can do that. We saw a man with red spiky haired man, just like Natsu appeared in front of us, "Ohiyo your majesties, I am very sorry for what my damn son has done to you Ms.Lucy. So I will try my best to teach you all fire dragon slaying magic." Igneel said, and I saw a smirk appear on Lucy-san's face, "Well thanks Igneel, it would be nice to defeat your son with his own power." Mira and I both agreed, Igneel turned back into a dragon and told us to hop on, so we did, and Igneel started flapping his wings and soon, he was flying, and we were waving at Ashi, and she waved back, and we are off.
After a while, we landed at an island surrounded by fire. "If you want to master fire dragon slaying magic, you will have to get used to the temperature first." Igneel started, and we were already sweating like crazy.

~7 hours later~

Mira P.O.V

We finished a whole day of training, and Igneel dropped us of at the tower, we mastered about a quarter of fire dragon slaying magic already, though I am a snow dragon slayer, that was the power hidden deep within me, and I already have it, so I don't have to learn it, I just need to concentrate and it will activate, so I am also leading all of the dragon slaying magic with Lu. It won't be long until we finish all dragon slaying magic and move on to God slaying, after that, Devil slaying magic, then, maker magic, the last one we are going to learn is teleportation and transformation. Technically for me I'm not going to learn transformation because I already know how, maybe we will get to the higher level. We ate dinner, took a shower and got on our bed, and Lu, Wendy and I had a 'sleepover' at Lu's bed. We have to get ready for a whole year of training with dragons...

So... How was this rather long chapter? I know it's confusing but anyways, BAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

~Sparky-chan