In 3 Years

Konichiwa minna! You know what? Forget about it, onto the story!

Lucy P.O.V

     I smiled at Wendy's attempt to try and steal Mira's purse and of course, she failed. "WENDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Yelled Mira. "Gomen Mira it was a dare from Lu-chan." Wendy said and I gave a huff. We've changed a lot in the past 3 years, my hair now goes down my back to my waist and some of my hair covered my left eye, and well, let's just say my eyes turned blue, I don't really mind though, I like blue. Mira.... She has her light light purplish white hair with dark blue highlights on it, and a little bit of hair sticking out from her forehead tied with a hairband. Wendy has her hair almost touching her tai or, the part beside her thigh you can say(gomen, I suck at human body) and her hair is usually in a braid now. Out of everyone, I changed the most. To my dragons and people I loved as a family, I was still the same kind, and caring Lucy, but to people who brought pain to my life, you can say, I'll kill them if I feel like it. "Lucy-san you have finished your training, and if you wish to train more, you will have to wait for a while." That sentence popped into my mind, Igneel said that to me a few hours ago, so Mira, Wen and I decided to pay Earthland a visit, for about a few months.

Wendy P.O.V

     We are about to take off on Ingo again back to Earthland, this is somewhat exciting to all of us, all the dragons that trained us were there saying see you's "Lucy-san, kick my son's butt alright?" Igneel said to Lu-chan, "Hell yeah!" Lucy agreed, before we can take off, all the dragons gave Lucy diamond keys, "Lucy-san, this is for you, you can summon us with that anytime." Grandina told her. "Let me check, Igneel Fire dragon, Grandina sky dragon, Metalicana iron dragon, Aquary water dragon, Celestia Celestial dragon, Acnalogia dark dragon(he decided to reunite with his queen and friends :3), Yuki Nature dragon, Electa Lightning dragon, shadow dragon... White dragon.... Poison dragon.... Got it all! Ariogato guys, see you again!" Lu-chan muttered the last part of the dragons, then, we waved goodbye as Ingo took off.

FairyTail here we come....

Sorry about the short chapter but I'll post like 3 today so ya.... Anyways, baiiiiiiiiiii!

~Sparky-chan