GMG Day 2

Konichiwa minna! I'm at @nyanquack's house so yea... Onto the story....

Lisanna P.O.V

I can't believe Natsu lost that battle so easily, how did blonde get so powerful and summoned a dragon that literally called her queen? Well, lets just say Natsu's dad beat his own son up. This can't be happening, she's got to have that dragon under a spell, she's not as powerful as she seems, Lisanna, don't be scared.

Mira P.O.V

     That was real easy, DragonTale is in the lead with 16 points already, wow, we won what we could, and all thanks to Lucy, FairyTail is now perhaps scared of us, they should be, DragonTale shall be the strongest guild in Fiore, in the world.
     We are at our inn, and we are laying down on our own beds getting ready to sleep, "Well, today has been an eventful day hasn't it?" Lu said, "Sure... We beat the fairies so easily, talk about pure brag." Katt answered Lu's comment, we chatted for a while, then, we drifted off into the world of sleepiness.

~next morning~

     I woke up to Lu rocking my body back and forth, "Luuuuuu, stop it!" I half yelled, "Yay you finally woke up!" She screamed in my ear for reply, "So, we should get some breakfast and head to the arena, the games will be starting soon...." "Okay, one sec... Hey Wendy, Katt, wake up!" I yelled at their faces since Joyce was already awake. "Damn! I wanted to sleep longer!" Wendy said sleepily, then, both of them got up, we got changed and went to breakfast.

~after breakfast~

We are heading to the GMG arena, it was crowded, especially at the entrance. We took a special path for the competing teams and went to our stand, the games are going to begin in 15 minutes....
     "Hello ladies and gentleman, the second day of the grand magic games will begin with a game where you will have a shooting contest! Whoever wins gets 6 points! Then 5 points to second place, 4 points to third place, 3 points to forth place, 2 points to fifth place, and 1 point for the loosing last place." We nodded, then, he announced who will be participating, we chose Katt for our team. "So, in FairyTail, we have Laxus. In Sabertooth, we have Orga. In Lamia Scale, we have Sherria. In Mermaid Heels, we have Kagura. In Blue Pegasus, we have Ichiya. And in DragonTale, we have Katrina! Now, the rule is that you all have to stand behind a blue line, and there will be a 500m per hour target moving back and forth, you can still see it, and your goal is to shoot the target first, and when a person shoots the target, the game will continue until everyone has shot it. Now, all contestant teleport, let the battle begin!
     *POW* Katt shot it straight away. "OMG! That is in record time! 3 seconds, well, 6 points to DragonTail. Which means we will have to use the magic testing lacrima to see who comes in what place!" Mato waved his arm and a lacrima appeared. "Sabertooth shall go first, Orga, come on up." He hit the lacrima with a lightning God slayer roar and it says, "8745" "Okay, next we have Blue Pegasus." "3565" "FairyTail." "Lightning dragon roar!" "9768" "Mermaid Heel!" "8657" "Lamia scale." "Sky God, roar!" "9736"... Results:
DragonTale-22pts
FairyTail-18pts
Sabertooth-17pts
LamiaScale-14pts
MermaidHeels-11pts
BluePegasus-9pts
     "Now, due to a special request from the king, Lucy-san and Mira-san from DragonTale is going to battle the FairyTail team and the Sabertooth team combined together, if team 2 wins, you will get 20 points for each two people in your team which means 50 per team, if team 1, the duo wins, they will get 110 points in total, the extra ten is for going against two guilds! Now, let the contestants teleport, and... Begin!"

Lucy P.O.V

     So it's us against 2 guilds huh? Well, I think we are the strongest duo in Fiore so... Nothing to worry about. "Fire Dragon's Roar! Requip, heaven's wheel! Lightning dragon wing attack! Animal soul, tigress! Ice make lance! White dragons roar! Shadow dragons roar! Open, gate of the balance, Libra! Lightning God roar! Memory make, Sky dragons iron fist!" They all shot at us, I simply just swallowed all the elements and punched Lisanna and Libra and sent them flying across the arena, Libra disappearing. "H-how i-is that e-even possible?" Natsu asked himself trembling in fear, "Okay you know what? Listen, let me explain my magic to you, I use...wait let me just warn you this would be long,
Fire Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Igneel
Sky Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Grandina
Iron Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Metalicana
White Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Weiblogia
Shadow Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Skiadrum
Water Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Aquary
Celestial Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Celestia
Nature Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Yuki
Ice Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Frost
Snow Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Snowhalatira
Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Electa
Poison Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Venom
Dark Dragon Slaying Magic taught by Acnologia
Fire God Slaying Magic taught by Flamios
Sky God Slaying Magic taught by Windiana
Iron God Slaying Magic taught by Steel
Celestial God Slaying Magic taught by Stella
Nature God Slaying Magic taught by Maple
Ice God Slaying Magic taught by Flakes
Snow God Slaying Magic taught by Shivers
Lightning God Slaying Magic taught by Zap
Poison God Slaying Magic taught by Poisella
Dark God Slaying Magic taught by Shadows...
You know what? This is getting way too long,
I use all elements Angel slaying magic, Fairy Slaying Magic, Wolf Slaying Magic, Phoenix slaying magic, God slaying magic, Dragon slaying magic, maker magic, requip, celestial magic, and lost magic, and what ever kind of magic you can think of basically, and tell you what? What your sensing right now is 2% of my magic." I finally finished with my long speech and left people's eyes wide staring at me. "If you people aren't gonna attack I will!" I said raising my power to 5%, "Snow Phoenix Roar!" I yelled making Rufus, Lisanna, Yukino and Gray fall to the ground. "Dance my blades!" Erza yelled sending her 300 swords straight at me, and I simply held out my hands, and let the swords hit my bare skin but it made no damage. "T-that's impossible... Lucy, is that really you?" Erza questioned, "Sure, who else can it be?" I said to her making her regret all the bad things she did to me, "Mira?" I called my sister, "Hai!" She answered, "Let the snow and fire mix together, unison raid, Burning snow dragon's iron fist!" We yelled holding hands as we finished, which left only the dragon slayers standing, Natsu thought way too highly of himself and tried to eat our magic but since it's mixed with snow, he couldn't and got hit too, which left Sting, Rougue, and Laxus standing, it's going to be fun taking them out....

So... Interesting? Okay than, BAAIAIIIIII

~Sparky-chan