Real revenge

Konichiwa minna.... um... idk how u do bold on a lap top or a mac or something so... yeah. anyways! onto the story... WARNING: Rude language contains in this chappy

Lucy P.O.V

     Man... I beat him up a little too badly. Anyways, time to check on the fairies again. I walked out of the door and saw my sisters and friends waiting for me. "So? shall we continue our plan?" Mira asked, we nodded, and went to Macorov.

     "Macorov, we wish to fight your strongest mages again." Wendy said to him. "Sure."he answered back. then, he went out of his office, and yelled, "Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lisanna, Laxus, Freed, Bixlow, Levi, Gajeel, Evergreen, Elfman, Cana, Guildarts(pretend he's still in the guild plz)! Go outside and fight Lucy!" "Hell yeah! I'm all fired up!" A certain idiot yelled. We all walked outside. And people started betting. It was half and half, they weren't sure cause they got Guildarts on their team now. I slightly whispered to myself, "Raise power to 5%." And the weaker mages fainted. Wow. I heard my sisters do the same. "Let the battle.... BEGIN!" Macorav yelled. Joyce and Katt decided not to fight, and well, of course I allowed them. "Fire dragon/Iron dragon/lightning dragon ROAR!" PPPFFTTT! This is why you don't get too cocky, Celestia always says, 'the first person to make a move has the disadvantage. I think the dragon slayers don't quite understand that, but the other mages might. "Celestial dragon/Sky dragon/snow dragon Wing attack!" We yelled. And obviously, we overpower them, I mean, me, alone, can easily overpower those weaklings, no offence Laxus. They were shot backwards, "Heaven's wheel! Fly my swords!" "Animal soul, tigress!" That's all we heard, we easily dodged the swords and every scratch from that bitch. "Mira! Why the hell are you on their side?!? Aren't you supposed to be helping us?!? You are my sister!" Lisanna yelled in her face, trying to do the puppy eyes, and failed miserably, "Listen up, piece of shit, I Mirajane Layla Zeref Dragneel Heartfilia, is not your fucking god damn sister! The only people that I'm related to here is Laxus, Lucy, Wendy and Macorav... Snow wolf's piercing fangs!" Mira yelled, and it hit Lisanna and Erza, they were out cold. That kept going on until everyone was unconscious except Guildarts, Natsu and Laxus. And I can tell Lisanna was still awake.

Mira P.O.V

     They were panting really hard, and we barely even sweated, I went to Lisanna... The fun part begins! I grabbed her by the collar, and lifted her up, choking her, and this happened: "WAKE UP BITCH! EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE CAN TELL YOU'RE NOT UNCONSCIOUS! THAT IS SO FAKE!" She opened her eyes, but couldn't talk because I was chocking her. "Hey you! Put down my girlfriend!" A pink headed piece of shit yelled, "Oh I see, little Lisanna has gotten herself a boyfriend." I said emotionlessly, "but no, I will not do as you wish. " I smirked. I don't do that often but... When I'm mad, sure, why not? When I was taking care of Lisanna, Lucy went to Natsu, and started chocking him too, but Lu was wayyyy to strong for him. And Wen spoke, "Laxus, Guildarts, we do not wish to hurt you and if you do not wish to be hurt, than please exit this battle arena." She said, surprisingly smiling. That girl's smile and warm up anyone's heart. And they nodded, understanding us, not like they backed away because of fear. Wen then turned and walked to us, staring at the couple, seeing their hurt faces
made us all laugh. "That's enough, Lisanna, Mirajane." We turned and saw our grandmother. We immediately bowed, and dropped the two that was... Half dead, because that's the dragon rule, if you meet a royalty that is more than 1 generations older than you, you have to bow to them. Idiot and Bitch saw, and smirked, they shakily got up, and Lisanna said, "Please first master, there are beasts attacking the guild you single-handedly created, I make a request, if you would please kill those monsters." "Would you like your answer?" Grandma asked, they nodded, "Well, it's a no." Every single fairy gasped. "Do you think I would kill my granddaughters for someone who has been hurting them instead?" Mavis asked not angrily but a bit annoyed. "NAAAANNNNIIIII?!?" They all screamed, "Oh, Lucy, Mira, Wendy, you may get up, sorry!" She said, and we did so. "Would you mind me to pay a visit to your guild?" "Of course not!" I said, and we left the fairies, all hurt, and injured quite badly, but if you asked me 'do I care?' No.

Crappy Chappy! I'm sry guys, I just don't know where I'm going with this, but I probably won't discontinue. I'll try and think of something, I got an iPad Air 2 for late Christmas/new year! Yay! And I'm typing on it right now. Wooh! Happy New Years to all of you! Baiiiiii!

~Sparky-chan