The Castle of HeartRise

Konichiwa minna! @nyanquack and I is skyping right now anyways, onto the story!

Happy P.O.V

     I have been trying to go to Lucy's apartment lately and she isn't there. I'm worried, I didn't want her to go, Natsu is such a baka, how could he have left Lucy behind like that? After all, he was the one who brought her to FairyTail. People are trying to apologize to Lucy like Erza, Gray, Cana and much more people, but they couldn't find her. Nor could they find Mira. (BTW, Let's just say in this story, Mira and elfman and Lizanna aren't true siblings:3) Master is very worried, but not at the same time, it's looks like Master knows that Lucy will come back somehow, but how would he know? No one knows. Last night, I went and check if Lucy was there again but all I saw was an empty bedroom with lights completely out. Natsu on the other hand, is now dating Lizanna, he is so desperate, Lucy only left for five days and they just started dating. Natsu is not sorry at all, he says "Lizzy(Lizanna's nick name) is so much stronger and cuter and talk about smarter than that LuLu freak, I don't regret kicking her out, and happy that she isn't seen again, and I will not believe that Lucy can get any kind of revenge on me, she is way too weak to beat Lizzy, talk about beating me." U see? Natsu is very cruel.

Lucy P.O.V

After Ingo finished her tour with us around the castle, she called a person. And a girl immediately appeared in front of us, with purple hair, blue eyes and a deep blue dress that ends at her knees. " This is Ashi, one of your maids that will be serving you two." She said with a smile on. " Hi your majesties, so, may I take you to your bedroom?" "Sure." We both said back. After, Ashi led us to our what seemed like huge bedroom, about as big as our or, let's just say Fairy Tail guild hall, maybe a little bigger, there are two beds in front the two walls that faces each other. Mine has the same pattern on the bed as my dragon scales, and on Mira-nee is what I call her now's bed, it's also the same as the pattern on her dragon scales. On the other two walls, we each had a white desk and our walls were painted a teal colour. In the middle, we had a couch, and in front of the couch, of course we had a TV. There was a door leading to a washroom and it was open, because that's how I know it's a washroom, there was another door which leads to a kitchen, I thought they called it a bedroom, oh well. "This is our bedroom? It's beautiful! Who knew they had the biggest room in this castle just saved for us?!" Mira-nee exclaimed, "I know right? But to be honest, we are the queens of this castle." I agreed. "So, it's getting late, we should sleep." I said. "Okay, but we should take a shower first." Mira suggested, I nodded. "You can go first Mira-nee." I said to her, "Thanks Lu, I'll be quick so u can go, we got a whole lot of training to do tomorrow." She smiled, "Thanks Mira." I said back, then, before we knew it, we went to sleep, tomorrow is going to be an eventful day!

So, this chapter is over, excited for the next one? I hope so, now, BAIIIIII!!!!!!

~Sparky-chan