Sisters

Ohiyo minna! So... Onto the story!!!!!

Mira P.O.V

"We are sisters Lucy." I finally finished. Lucy's eyes widened in disbelieve. "Y-you are? Why have you kept it a secret?" "I'm sorry Lucy, if I told you then it wouldn't have been safe for you. Because I knew I won't be able to hold back telling you everything. But now, since you know about the dragon's world, I'll tell you." I said "Mira... You knew all along?" I nodded and started talking "I am older than you but you are the official dragon queen. I know you will get revenge so I will go with you. Transformation isn't my real and official magic, but celestial and dragon slaying magic is your real magic. My real magic is... Dragon slaying magic too, it's snow dragon slaying magic. But I haven't learned it yet, our mother Layla told me before I got teleported away in front of Fairy Tail that "Lucy, your sister will be called to the dragon world when she is older, please don't tell her until you know she's ready, and you know when she will. So I thought that you are now ready to know everything." I explained to Lucy which is understanding what I'm saying. " So, are you coming with me to the world of dragons?" "Yes, I will also be the dragon queen but you are the more respected one." I replied "I see." Lucy answered simply. "So, see you tomorrow then we're taking off?" "Tomorrow it is." She agreed.

~NEXT MORNING~

Lucy P.O.V

I heard knocking on my door, I expected it to be Mira. I opened it and yes, it was her. "So, Lucy, you ready for the dragons?" "Yes Mira!" I said happily "So, should I summon Ingo then? Oh sorry, Ingo is the crossover dragon that can bring us back and forth between the world of dragons and Earthland." "Sure." Mira said. "Open! Gate of the crossover dragon, Ingo!" Then, that aqua blue dragon appeared. " Nice to see you your majesty, and I see, the two daughters of Layla has finally made their move. That's good!" "Thanks Ingo, we are ready to go." I said. "Okay you majesties, just get on my back and we are ready to go." We got on and Ingo's wings started flapping. We are ready to go!

So, this is an interesting chapter... Anyways, this is the end of the chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Baiiiii!

~Sparky-chan