GMG Day 1

Konichiwa again, this is my 4th chapter today... Lol I really feel writy...Anyways, onto the chappy...

Erza P.O.V(oooooo)

We are all running down the race track, and I am in the lead, but just when I was about 10 meters away from the finish line, a Dragon(DragonTale) teleported in front of the finish line and crossed it before I did, I ended up getting 2nd. Oh well... Oops. I went back to the viewing area and said gomen, they said it was okay, we at least got some points.

Mira P.O.V

I smiled at our sudden victory, Joyce came back with a victory smile, we did too. "Next we have the battle part of the day! The first battle will be Blue Pegasus vs Lamia Scale!" After a while... "And the winner is Lamia scale! Next, we have Mermaids against Tigers, come on up!" After a little longer, "The winner is Sabertooth, so that leaves us with two more teams, it would be DragonTale's master against FairyTail's Natsu, who will win?" I gave a hug to my sister, "Good luck out there, you can do it!" "Thanks Mira." She said with a smile, then got teleported. Making sure her good was still on, Lu stared at her opponent...

Lucy P.O.V

I smirked, wow, my opponent is the person that I hated second most, great, anyways, I was glad to fight that fight. "Hummmmm, Salamander of FairyTail, wonder of you can beat a master of a guild." I said to him making him look stupid, stupidly stupid baka, "of course I can, I'm a dragon slayer, if I can slay dragons, I can easily defeat you!" He pointed his finger at me, "Oh really? I would like to see, just do me one favour, answer this question, would this little fire dragon like to see my face?" I teased, "Sure, I'm not scared." He answered, and I began lifting my hood off my head, after that, I faced him, putting some of my bangs to the side so he can see my left eye. "L-l-l-Lucy?!?!?!?!?!?!" Everyone in FairyTail screamed, surprisingly. "Um... Lucy why would you ever fight with me? You know you won't wi-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He was cut off by my incredible yelling skills, "Just gimme all you got." I said simply, people in FairyTail bet on who they think would win, and most people on Natsu. "Fire dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled, sending a punch to my face, in stead of dodging, I blocked it with one hand, "W-w-what?!?" Natsu and the fairies yelled, I just smirked and said, "I didn't use 3 years of my life on nothing, now, my turn, Water dragon ROAR!" I shouted to Natsu's face, and everyone got shocked again "S-She's a d-dragon slayer??!!??" I smirked again, I'm in my cold hearted mode right now so..."Fire dragon ROAR!" Natsu shouted at me, and I simply just swallowed it, "B-but I thought you were a water dragon slayer..." "I am." "If you are then how did you swallow my fire?" "Cause I'm a fire dragon slayer." "What?" "Omg your just as dumb as ever. you know what? I'll defeat you in a painful way, not only physically, mentally as well." He looked a little worried, but the point is why should I care? "Open, gate of the Fire Dragon..." "What did you say?" Natsu asked confused, I didn't stop, I just ignored him, "Igneel!" I yelled, which left Natsu with the biggest surprise in his whole entire life, "Yes Lucy-san?" Igneel asked in human form, bowed down in front of her, "can you please just take care of your son?" I asked him in a politeish sarcastically way. "Yes your majesty." "What did you just call her dad?" Natsu yelled, "Her majesty." Igneel pronounced majesty louder and clearer to his son, "She is my queen you baka! And now onto the point, how dare you treat her like that? I know the whole story so don't try and hide it from me." He spoke a little louder in anger, "For now, you are not my son, Fire dragon secret art, Fire fountain explosion!" He yelled, and in one attack, he's out. "Thanks Igneel." I said to him, "it's fine, if you need any help with that brat, call me." "I don't want to force to to be like that to your son though..." I said quietly, "it's fine, like I told you, I don't really mind giving that baka a few lessons." "Okay then, see you later!" I waved goodbye and he disappeared. "And the winner is... DragonTale's master, Lucy Heartfilia!" Everyone cheered, even Minerva and Erza looked scared.

Like it? Hope you did, anyways, I'll just cya later, baiiiii!

~Sparky-chan
Good night :3