GMG Day 3

Konichiwa minna um, hope you enjoy this and yerrrrr. Oh! This chapter contains a lot of swearing, just like what ur going to see in 5 seconds, so if you're like 9, don't read... Unless you got your parent's permissions or you just don't care. So...Onto the story!

Wendy P.O.V

I opened my sleepy eyes to reveal a certain blondie staring a my face. "Lu-san? What's up?" "Oh! Your awake! I was so bored cause everyone was sleeping so there was no one to talk with me." She said excited, "Okay, today is the 3rd day of the grand magic games, and it's 8:30 right now," I glanced at the clock beside me a kept in talking, "So we better wake everyone up and get ready." I suggested, and Lu-san nodded.
After everyone woke up, we went to get breakfast, and went to the arena. We went to our stand and got ready for the games. "Goooooood morning ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, cats and dogs, exceeds and dragons if you are watching, we thought dragons didn't exist, but Lucy-san of DragonTale proved us wrong." Mr. Pumpkin said, "Today, we will begin with a mirror maze, and rule is simple, no breaking the mirrors and you are allowed to attack players to slow them down." Our guild chose me for this game. "Okay, from Sabertooth, we have Sting, FairyTail is Laxus, DragonTale is Wendy, Mermaid Heels is Kagura, Blue Pegasus is Hibiki, and Lamia scale is Sherria. All contestants teleport, let the battle begin!"
~2 seconds later~
     "We have a winner! Wendy Marvell from DragonTale! That was quite obvious but look who we have here? Laxus Dreyer from FairyTail! Oh! Little cute Sherria has come to join the winner team, Kagura Cheney(I'm so sry, I had to do that :3 Rougura!)! And last but not least, we have Hibiki! Each team gets awarded their own points!" Hibiki was sitting there crying his eyes out, while the rest of us just went back to our stand.
     The rest of the day was combat, and it was first Beth, a mermaid v.s Ren, a Pegasus. Mermaids win. Then, it was Sting v.s Jura, and Jura wins. The last match, of course they made it Fairies v.s Dragons. You can even tell by our animals that who is gonna win.
"And the last match of the day, Dragons V.S Fairies! Lisanna Strauss V.S Lucy Heartfilia!"

Lucy P.O.V

FINALLY I'm going to let that brat fast my pain from these years! We got teleported down to the arena, and then the game started. *BONGGGG* "Hey Bitchyyyyy! Stop pretending you're so strong and just admit the truth already! You are weak and pathetic, you don't deserve MY Natsu!" That Bitch herself said. "What you say doesn't change the truth, and I don't like that piece of Dragneel shit, you and him could go to hell for all I care." I'm usually not too talkative around enemies but I've got to let her know. "I will prove to you that I am right. " she said smirking, time to wipe that smirk off her ugly face. "Animal soul, Tigress!" Then, she scratched me, well, attempting to scratch me. "That won't work, Fire Tiger's ROAR!" I shouted and it hit Lisanna's face, it got her quite injured, this is just beginning, I will make her go half dead. With that thought, I smirked, "Open, gate of the..."

Natsu P.O.V

     Gate opening? Wow, haha still that weak celestial mage, but where did Igneel come from? Oh yeah, he was probably under a spell.

Lucy P.O.V

     "...Fire and Sky Dragon, Igneel! Grandina!" I yelled, with a sound of bells, they appeared, in their dragon forms because they knew they were battling. I nodded to them, meaning that they can do whatever they want. "Hai Lucy-san!" Then, hell started for Ms. Bitch. "Sky dragon, Fire dragon, ROAR!" They each said their own parts, and Lisanna was on the ground, half dead like I wanted her to be. Good. Then, I shot another attack. " Ice demon, !!howl!" Before that, Natsu saw my stance, but too late,"NOOOO! Lisanna! Stop it at once Lucy!" He ordered me. Erza and Gray nodded. Wait what? Ordered me?!? Oh they are going to get it. "Celestial dragon's crashing fangs!" I shot the magic at their stand, and they were on the floor. I teleported back to my balcony and people were smirking and congratulating me. "Thanks you guys! Let's go back to our inn!" "Hai!"

Bai Bai! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

~Sparky-chan