On with our lives

Konichiwa minna-san if that's correct, so, I'm at my Chinese school which sucks but no one wants to hear about that so yeah, onto the story....

Grandina P.O.V

     It's been 4 days since Lucy-san, Mirajane-san and Wendy came and they already mastered fire dragon slaying magic, they are very fast learners, I hated that Natsu took 6 months to even learn all the spells! They are next learning with me, I can't wait to see Wendy, my daughter and the queens, I'm on the way to pick the queens up from that castle.

Wendy P.O.V

     I can't wait! We are training with my mom! Also know as Grandina the sky dragon. OMG I finally get to see my mother again, I will learn higher level sky dragon slaying magic since I already know that kind of magic.
     I can see a whitish blue dragon appearing in the distance, and I recognize that smell, thee is no doubt about it! It's her! She genially landed in front of Mira-san, Lucy-san and I, like she always does, so gentle and kind. My cousins' eyes were wide to see such a beautiful dragon in front of them, I agree that she is very pretty but they are going to meet a lot more dragons just as beautiful as her. She turned into a woman with light blue and very long hair, she let her hair down and it's blowing in the wind, just as I remembered it. "Hello your majesties I see you found out yourself to be a royalty Wendy." "Yes mom, I'm happy to see you again! I missed you..." I said happily, "I did too. Now, I think we should get going to the island of sky, shouldn't we?" My mother asked, "Sure lets go minna." Lucy-san said. Then, mom turned back into a dragon and told us to get on. When we did, Grandina took off, and we are off to the island of sky.

Mira P.O.V

     "Sky dragon secret art, Sky Drill!" I yelled, then, a light blue drill appeared in front of me hitting the magic tester lacrima, 8751... Good enough for my first try right? "Wow Mira-San that's amazing!" Grandina-san applauded. "Thanks, I guess I can do better..." I replied, "Lucy-san, it's your turn." Wendy added, "Sky dragon secret art, Sky Drill!" 8798... Better than mine... Oh well, she is the dragon queen. "Wow Lucy that was quite good." I said, and she answered with a big grin. We are just living on with our lives, we aren't really missing anything, are we? We trained for the whole day, the whole month, the whole year......

So... This chapter is really crappy, gomen! So yea, I will see ya all later, baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

~Sparky-chan