Miss Mystic Falls

*AGE CHANGE FROM 12 to 14*

Emma and Elena were in the parking lot of their school, hanging out before school started. "I'm so tired." Emma complained, yawning.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have stayed up so late watching TV." Elena said.

Emma nodded and rubbed her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I know. Jenna already lectured me this morning." She looked up to sat something else but stopped when she saw a red Porsche pull into the lot. "Is that Stefan?" she asked, pointing at the car.

Elena turned and nodded.

Stefan owns a Porsche?! Emma thought, staring at the car dreamily.

The car parked and revealed the said vampire. "Come on." Elena said, already making her way over. Stefan removed his sunglasses when they came up to him. "Nice car."

Emma shook her head. "'Nice car'? More like amazingly beautiful car." Emma lifted her hand and was about to touch it when she looked at Stefan. "Can I touch it?"

Stefan chuckled and nodded. "Go ahead. You know, I thought it would be a waste to leave it sitting in the garage." He went over to Elena and kidded her, holding her face in his hands.

"I didn't know you were coming back today." Elena said when they pulled apart.

Stefan looked over at Emma and back a Elena. "I woke up this morning and I was feeling great, and I figured it was time for me to get back into things."

Emma moved her attention from the car to Stefan. "Does that mean you're okay now? With all the cravings?" she asked, leaning against the car.

"Yeah. I mean, the worst part is over. So. . . now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible." Stefan caressed Elena's face.

"I'm okay with that." Elena said, kissing Stefan again.

Emma made a face. "Ew, gross. Please wait till I'm not around." The couple laughed and the bell went off. "Bye, guys." she said, and she walked to the school.

~~~~~~~~  

Emma had just gotten outside after the bell rang when she saw Bonnie. She gasped and ran towards the girl. "Bon!" she yelled.

Bonnie turned around and smiled. She opened her arms when Emma rammed into her, almost making them fall. "Hey, Em. How's it going?" she asked.

"Great. How are you? When did you get back?" Emma asked, pulling away.

Bonnie shrugged. "A few days ago. I spent time with my dad for a little before deciding to come back to school."

Emma smiled even bigger. "Well, I'm happy you're back. I missed you so much."

"Bonnie."

The girls turned to see Elena come up to them. "Hey," Bonnie said, but turned her head away as if to ignore her.

"Hey, I, um, I tried to grab you after class but you'd already taken off. How are you? How's your family?" Elena asked.

"We're dealing. It's been really hard."

Elena adjusted her bag. "Everyone here really missed you."

"Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after Grams' funeral, and honestly after you told me that the tomb's spell failed, I just didn't really want to come back." Bonnie responded, looking down.

Emma thought about how hard it must have been for Bonnie. To lose Grams and only to find out that the attempt Grams made to protect Mystic Falls failed must have made it seem like her death was for nothing.