An Important Note!

Hello my lovely readers! It's been a long time since I last have been on Wattpad, but I wanted to address something I've been noticing about this story.

As some of you may have seen while reading, there have been certain comments made regarding Damon and Emma's relationship. Some are pairing them romantically despite Emma being underaged. I want to say that while I was writing this story (as a 14 year old), I never intended for their relationship to be perceived that way. I do not support and do not encourage that at all, but I want to advise you guys to be careful before responding to those comments. 

Please keep an open mind before replying to them.

If you look at some of the comments, they are old. There is a huge chance that the commenter was of young age and did not understand that the pairing was not right. Since years have passed, they have aged and may have learned better. There is a chance they may still be on Wattpad and probably forgot they even made the comment. So before you reply, please take into account the age of the comment itself and think they may not believe that anymore.

Now, you may be thinking, "But some of the comments are pretty recent." Yes, you are correct. As I said about the old comments, I will say the same about these. Some people may be very young and don't know what they're saying! Some may be older and just don't realize what they're saying is wrong. If you feel the need to reply to it, please do so in a nice and calm manner. It is important to educate others in a way that does not seem condescending or rude.

To the people who have written those comments

I am not mad at you nor do I see you in any negative way. I can't stop you from commenting how you feel. I was once in your place thinking that way when I was younger. I believe we have all thought that way at some point in our lives with a character we gushed over. So if you see a notification of a reply from me or another reader about your comment, do not feel bad. It happens. Take what we say and turn it into a learning experience that you can go on and teach to others.

I love all of you!!

Thank you guys for all the support Emma's story has gotten over the years. I never thought it would ever get as popular as it got. I am glad I was able to make an entertaining story for you all to read. :)