Chapter three

I woke up the next morning seeing light shine through the windows. I looked around for my bag and once I found it I made an attempt to grab it. When I tried to get up from the bed I fell to my knees. All the events that took place last night quickly flooded my mind. I smiled at myself then got up off the floor. I quickly grabbed the bag and ran In and out of the bathroom. I went down stairs to make breakfast but it seems as if someone beat me.

"Hey Mrs.Turner" I said.

"Hey hun, I'm almost done with breakfast but I didn't know you were here. I guess Sophie will have to eat cereal. Please grab a seat."

I did as I was told. The smell of bacon,eggs and pancakes intoxicated me. My belly soon began to grumble and I didn't realize that I was hungry till that moment. Mrs.Turner stood at the bottom of the stairs and called for Sophie.

**********LATER THAT DAY*********

I was watching tv in my room on the bed when I heard a knock on the door. I was wearing some shorts and a baggy sweatshirt. I got off of my bed and opened the door to my room. It was Rickey and he had a cookie in his hands.

"Hey bug eyes" I said taking a big bite of his cookie.

"Damn girl, you can't keep eating my stuff" he said.

I smiled real big and said " Oh really Rickey, you won't let me get a bite of your cookie. Dont worry about it I just won't let you have any of my cookie ever again." I said with a wink.

"Aww come on" he whined before he pushed me against the wall. He started to kiss up and down my neck while his hands rested on my hips. I wanted to pull back but my body wouldn't let me. He kept leaving a trail of sweat kisses on my neck and up to my ear. He whispered very sexy in my ear saying you can have me if you want me. I chuckled and pulled away but his hands were still on my hips. Rickey pulled us back together so I felt his groin on my woman part.

"You horny bastard. My mom is home."

He replied by saying "and soo?"

I chuckled and blushed. I moved away and this time I was sucssesful.

"I love you " I said

"Yea Yea what ever."

"What ever you know you love me too," I taunted.

"Are you ok?"he asked after some time."Why are you isolating yourself in your room. Your mom is here banKing cookies and you're up here  watching tv. " He knows my mom is some what of a workaholic so on those rare occasions when she is here he expects me to engage in some quality time with her. I just roll my eyes.

  As we were walking out of my room he smacked my butt really hard.I turned around and gave him a dirty look but he looked away trying to play if off. Because he wasn't paying attention I stopped in the middle of the hallway. He ran into me and I started laughing so hard.

"You should pay more attention" I laughed while running downstairs into the kitchen.