Chapter five

"Ella your slow ass is going to make us late!" Sophie exclamed. We were going to this mandatory school program/meeting for the highschool seniors. I dont even know why I bother to go to school because after the first 3 years it is not exciting anymore. I whipped out my phone and started texting Rickey.

[Pretty Bitch] R u at the meeting yet?

[Mean Bean] Yea and heads up,before u start going crazy, Ivy is here.

[Pretty Bitch] WHAT!!!!!! u mean shes going to OUR school! Ok I'm on my way. I cant believe this bitch!

[Mean bean] Promsise me u won't do anything irrational.

[Pretty bitch] babe ii can't do that

[Mean bean] Ella plz

[Pretty bitch] I'm on my way.

As I sat my phone down Sohie came busting through the door.

"What the fuck did I tell you hurry up!!!" She yelled.

I handed her my phone and when she finished reading the messages she handed me my phone.

"Now we really gotta go." she said walking out my room. I grabbed my keys and followed suit. When we got to the school auditorium I looked For Rickey. I found him and Ivy talking and I felt steam comming from my ears. I pratically ran to them and before I could do anything without thinking Rickey pulled me by my waist. He whispered in my ear 'behave'. I looked Ivy in the eyes with a dead stare and said,

"Look Ivy, Rickey is your past and I am his present,ok get that through you thick ass skull. "

Ivy looked at me with a shocked expresion and before she could phantom any words the principal came on stage. Everyone took there seats reaganging themselves.

We stayed in the auditorium for a while and I just kept thinking about Rickey leaving me for Ivy. I'm guessing Rickey could understand my thinking because he squeezed my hands. I sighed and and listened to the rest of the speech. As soon as it was over I got up and left. Sophie told me that her and Carter were grabbing a bite to eat.

I was on my bed watching tv when someone rang the doorbell. I went down stairs and when I saw Rickey's car I opened the door. He stormed thorugh the door and I knew he was upset. I walked upstairs to my room and he followed. When we got in I flopped on my bed and continued to watch tv. Rickey slamed my door shut and turned of my tv.

"What the hell Rickey!?" I said kind of upset.

"What do you mean 'what the hell' Ella why are you acting like such a bitch towards Ivy. She didn't do anything to you.!"

" Ohh my gosh! Rickey I didnt just wake up one morning hating her! It kinda makes me upset knowing that she could steal you from me."

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't want her anymore! DAMNIT Ella how many different languages do I have to say it in before you get it through your hard ass head."

"Rickey why are you so mad! I am trying to make sure that we are good on this. I don't know why the hell you are making it a big deal. Why can't you understand that I'm concerned. You had a realationFUCKINGship with the girl. Get that through you hard ass head."

"You know what Ella FUCK IT I'm done telling you!" he spat before storming out my house. I sat back down on my bed and cotinued watching tv.

***********************RICKEY'S POV************************

I stormed out of Ella's house and went to the bar because that is where I went when ever we had a fight. I went up to the bartender and she immidiatly shoved her boobs in my face.

"What can I get for you handsome?" she said very suductivly.

"Uhh can I have one shot of cocunut rum?"I asked.

"Anything for you," she said. When she went to get the drink she flashed me a little bit of the teacup tatoo she had on her back. She poured two shot glasses and I looked at her comfused.

"Uhhm I only asked for one," I stated.

"Oh I know, I was thinking the other one could be for a body shot."she said. I agreed and she called another bartender to set it up. She laid on the table and they poured body salt on her stomach and on her boobs. They put a lime in her mouth and then poured the shot on her body.

I looked all over her body and noticed that she was blushing.

"Like what you see?" she asked grinning.

"Of course," I replied grinning right before I began doing the body shot. When I got up to her boobs I recived a moan as the croud cheered but at that moment I also thought of Ella and how I was gonna tell her about me licking all over a stranger. I quickly took the lime out her mouth and ran out the bar.

I stopped at the store and bought me enough beer to get me drunk. When I was satisfied I left but where I went next was what I regreted most about that night.

------------------------------------- authors note (A/N)-----------------------------

Ohhhh where do u think he went?!?!? lol I knw where he went but just keep reading. hopefully this chapter is long and it may fill u for a while. I'm taking a vacay with my family to Texas and I live in Ohio so its a really long trip and I wount be able to write until we get back. I'll do as much as I can but my family sees almost eveything and its kinda scary. thnks for reading it means alot.

STOP EVERYTHING U R DOING AND GET THE GAME .SKY BURGER. ITS SO ADICTING ITS SCARY!!!