Chapter ten

When we arrived at the restaurant I knew that she dragged me away from my plans for a very important reason. When we got to the reservation desk she asked for a table under name Woods.  I found that very peculiar because our last name is Morgan.

" Yea umm mom, I always thought my last name was Morgan."

She just replied with a simple "You'll find out soon enough."

I sighed but I felt really uncomfortable like I knew that something really dramatic was about to happen and that bringing Ricky here was kind of a bad idea.

The man at the desk escorted us to the table and l saw a very disturbing site upon arrival. The pit in the bottom of my stomach knew something was up.

"You look beautiful tonight Jane." Ivys dad announced. I practically pucked in my mouth.  I glanced at Ivy who wore the same face as I did and I felt Ricky shift uncomfortably in his chair.

"As do you Dane " my mother replied. When they sat down I noticed the big old rock on my mom's finger. Ohh no.

"So Ella how is school going for you are you learning something" Ivy's dad joked. I shot him a glare and replied with the word 'fine' laced with unacceptance.

He cleared his throat and commented "wow if looks could kill,"

I guess Ricky thought that was funny because he snickered. I shot him the same glare and he clamed up and took a sip of his water.

"So Ivy how is advanced math going for you?" my mother asked.

Ivy replied with the same "fine" I gave her dad.

Her dad sighed and my mom gave him a look that communicated so many things at once. They joined hands and Ricky became restless in his seat. Ivy stiffened up and im sure I wore a frightened look. I knew this was comming.

"Ivory Woods and Elizabeth Morgan your mother and I have decided to join our hand in marriage. " Ivys dad said like he was unsure of the reaction that was comming.

"Preposterous!" Ivy yelled causing eyes and heads to turn. If there was one thing that we agreed with it would be the marriage of our parents.

"Ivy stop your your embarrasing us," my mom chastised.

"Excuse me, but since when did you have the authority to tell me what to do. You are not my mother."Ivy spat right back to my mom matching her tone. I was a bit taken aback when she talked to my mother like that, even though I wasnt happy with her right now.

"Hey! Dont talk to my mother that way whore" I yelled without thinking.

"ELLA!!!" everyone yelled. Ricky looked at me with a shocked look on his face as I clamped my hands around my mouth.

"Ok were leaving now!" My mom exclaimed. Uhh ohh, what have I done.