Chapter seven

Rickeys pov************

I know Ella is not an idiot so she wouldn't go home. If I were going to find her I was gonna have to think like Ella. The first time I cheated on her I felt aweful but it was because my ex friend Bryan told me that they had a friends with benifits relationship while we were still together. I know that is no excuse but it really hurt me. When I went looking for her the first time I found her by the the side of the river that flows behind our favorite park.

Ellas pov*************

Rickey is such an idiot. I'm am an even bigger idiot for going back to him after 3 heart breaks. I don't know why I put up with it. I looked over my reflection in the glassy river and I really lost it. I was sobbing uncontrolbly and I didnt know why. So many thoughts and emotions were flowing through my brain I didn't know what to make of it. "it" being our relationship. Don't get me wrong I love Rickey I love him with all my heart but he is steering my in all different directions and I'm just emotionally drained. I heard a twig snap behind me and I jumped. I turned around and saw Rickey. I wasn't ready to hear his bull shit eccuses so I got up and as I was walking to my car he grabbed my waist and in my ears he wispered "I'm so sorry."

I elbowed him in his stomach and as he doubled over in pain I walked to my car and said "I know you are Rickey, I know but its too much hurt I'm sorry". I got in locked the doors and I went home to shower and sleep.

************A/N*******

I know tthis is real short srry. vote comment like and share. byee