Chapter eight

Authors note: hey guys sorry for the time well waised not updating but there is some really stressfull thing going on i.e school. i will take your critisisum chew it up and digest it so that my book will get better. im gonna write a few chapters but idk if they will be too short. i hope not. ok enough with the talking shit im gonna start writing. love lots.

your truley Queen_momo

RICKEYS POV...

Like i predected Ella was by the river and she just looked so peaceful. I really didn't want her to be mad at me but I do think she took 7 steps too far by the way she reacted. I knew the gravity of the situation when I was doing it but I didnt think it would blow up soo much in my face. I took a deep breath and let out a sigh as I opened the door to my car. I was walking towars Ella and I didn't know how she was gonna react. She has been having angry outburst after her father died and i was really feeling for her. I was slowly making my way to her when I stepped on a twig. Stupid twig. She got up and she was making her way to her car so I quickly went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. " Im sorry Ella," I said. She elbowed me in the stomach and she said some other things that I couldnt comprehend because of the ringing in my ears. When I regained all my sences back she left.

I knew were she was because it was easy to predict Ella. I got in my car and drove to her house.

ELLAS POV...

I was feeling so guilty after all i did to Rickey and Ivy in the lunchroom. I was just so upset about alot of things and 45% of it had nothing to do with them. I was laying on my bed for about 35 mins. before I heard the front door being banged upon. I opened the door and rickey was there. I stepped away and let him into the house closing the door behind him. We went upstairs to my room and Rickey exploded with apologies. I didnt want to hear any of it, he was already forgiven. I was supposed to be the one apologizing. I had a solution a sloution to all our problems.

"Look Ella I am terribly sorry for hurting you because I do love you. I dont want this to be the end of us and I really dont know what to say to get on your good side. I was drunk and stupid but none of that matters because I could give 1 million excuses but that wouldnt make what I did ok. Ella I am sorry I am so so sorry. " Rickey said. I went up to him and gave him a deep passionate kiss and looked him deep into the eyes. I said my apologies and after a while we hugged it out. My thoughts kept going back to what I told myself at the river.

"Rickey?" I said as we laid on my bed looking up at the celing.

"Yes?" he replied .

"How old are we?" I asked.

"What was that question for?" he asked.

"Just answer the question." I said lightly chuckling.

Rickey siged and answered by saying I am 18 and you are 17. am I right?

I lightly chuckeled and propped myself up on one shoulder.

"Exacally, I love you with my all but at this age I think a relationship is too stressful. "

"What are you saying Ella? Are you breaking up with me?

"No Rickey I'm just saying we need a break. Just for a week and at the end of the week we see how things go."

Rickey didn't say anything for a while but after a minute or so he kissed me long and hard before getting up and off of my bed.

"I'll see you Sunday Ella." said Rickey before he left the house. I gave a long hard sigh and fell asleep for the rest of the night.