Chapter four

It was now Monday and I had school. Uggg I don't even know why I bother to go. My first four periods were such a drag and I just couldn't wait till it was lunch time.

"....and the value of X is?" Mrs.Ruben asked pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Uhh Ummm Yea is it 7 ?" I asked as I looked down at my paper pretending to take notes. The whole class chuckled and snickered but honestly it didn't bother me because the truth of the matter is I wasn't paying attention.

"I would appreciate it if you payed attention missy," Mrs.Ruben growled.

I rolled my eyes as the teacher called someone else. Before the person could say their answer the lunch bell rang. I was very greatfull as I shot up and left the forsaken room.

I sat in the lunch room with my head on the cool plastic while Rickey and Carter were talking about Some sports team shit. I wasn't really hungry so I got a bag of cookies and a small bottle of sprite.

"So what are you going to wear to Carters party?" Sophie asked me trying to make conversation.

"Umm I haven't picked that out but when I go home I'll find something," I said trying to end the conversation. I wasn't really in the mood for conversing. I heard Sophie sigh and Rickey started to massage the small of my back. I lifted my head and listened to the conversation.

"Will there be booze and girls at the party tonight?" asked Rickey to Carter. I slaped his shoulder playfully.

"What girls? You mean Ella?!" Carter responded. I laughed and I said "Yes I will be there," even though nobody asked.

Everyone laughed at Rickeys dismay including me.

"When is the party anyway?" I asked truly curious while taking a swing of sprite.

"Its tonight at 9:00, Carter can't have people over late because it's a 'school night'" Rickey and Sophie answered saying the"school night" part in total sync. I just snickered and nodded my head satisfied with the answer.

The bell than rang signaling the end of lunch and I put my unfinished " lunch" in my bag as I sat up and walked out the lunch room.The rest of the day went by faster.

I walked to the parking lot to get into my car so I could drive home and get ready for Carter's party. I was really looking forward to it because it ment more time to spend with my friends.

When I got home the real trouble started. I was so confused as to what I would wear. I looked in my closet and nothing sexy was lingering about. After giving up on my wordrobe I went to look in my moms closet. She was always bringing a guy home so it didn't suprise me when I saw what I was looking for. I was starting to have secreat suspicions that my mom slept with men to pay the bills.

I ended up picking out a short body-hugging halter dress. It was red and it had a black nude see through net right above my girls. It was pretty cute. I laid the dress on my bed and got some black pumps from my closet. I went in the shower and washed my hair and my body. The hot water felt good on my skin so I stayed in for about 30 minutes. When I got out my body was pruning so I lotioned my carmel tanned skin. I brushed my teeth and blow dried my dark brown hair. When it was dry I put it in spiral curls that fell down my shoulders. I went back into the room and got dressed. I sliped on my pumps and put on my jewlry. I had a silver braclet gray feather earrings and a silver

key necklace. As for my face I put on some gray eyeshadow to match my eye color and some red lipstick. I grabed my red and silver clutch and I was out the door.

I got to the party and it was intense, people were already slopy and drunk. I even saw a couple making out on the dance floor. I felt sorry for Carter because all these people were in his house and he would have to get them out. I looked around for Rickey and before I found him I found an unwanted guest. It didn't take me long to find Rickey after that because the unwanted guest was making her way to him.

I was about pissed so I had to shove people out of my way to get to the kitchen to meet Rickey. When I got there she was already making small talk and Rickey looked annoyed. I made my way up to both of them and stood by Rickey's side.

"Hey babe," I said before I gave Rickey a kiss on the cheek not even saying anything to Ivy. Her full name is Ivory but everyone calls her Ivy for short. She was Rickey's ex girlfriend. She has tanned skin and teal colored eyes. I think they are fake. She was wearing a blue dress that stoped at the top of her knees.

I felt Rickey undressing me with his eyes and I chuckled under my breath.

"You look good tonight," he said before kissing me on my lips. It was ment to be a short kiss but I made it alittle longer just to annoy Ivy. It worked because she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

I broke the kiss and smiled.

"So Ivy why are you back in town?" I asked snobyish.

"I'm here to finish school,"She replied ignoring my ignorance.

"Ohhh ok,"Me and Rickey said at the same time.

"You wanna dance?" I asked Rickey.

"Yea, nice seeing you again Ivy," Rickey said.

"Yea you to," she said and with that we went to the dance floor.

"Rickey tell me you have no feelings for her," I said.

Rickey looked me in the eyes and kissed me with lots of love.

"I don't have feeling for her Ella, I love you not her,"he said and I was satisfied.

*****************A/N****************

Ok so this chapter doesn't have much drama I was just trying to introduce the rest of the book. More drama ahead hopefully. Hopefully this chapter is longer.  I will change the stupid frog cover as my next goal. IDK why I even have that lol. ok bye luv y'all and Thanks for reading. it means a lot and I mean that. bye*_*