Chapter six

Ellas pov***************************

At school the next day Rickey seemed......out of it. I don't know if it was because of our argument but he was acting strange. I asked Sophie if she noticed anything different about him and she said 'not really'. At lunch I talked to him about it.

"Hey babe, can I talk to you ?" I asked as I approached the lunch table. He didn't look up to meet my gaze and I began to worry.

"Yea, I'll come over after school," he said.

"Why not now," I asked.

"Because Ella I'm eating my food,"he said calmly and irritated.

I sighed and sat down next to him and rested on his shoulders. He wraped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

Ivy came to our table and sat down like she was invited and I looked at Rickey but he just looked stiff.

I looked at Ivy and she looked satisfied. I was going to stop myself from speaking for Rickies sake but she started to speak.

"So how are you guys today? How are you Rickey?"

"He's fine and he would appreciate it if you left him alone" I shot back. I looked up at Rickey and he had a sheepish smile on his face.

She snickered and rolled her eyes. "Soooo Rickey when are you going to be in between my legs again?" she then suddenly asked. Both me and Rickey shot her a look. My look said 'ohhhh this bitch' and Rickey's was a warning look that also said 'your dead to me'.

"Look get over yourself he dosent want you. okay. whatever you guys did before is none of my fucking bussiness but I don't eccpect you to flaunt about it." I said/yelled/argued.

"ohhhh hon this wasn't in our past this was recent real recent," she said showing her true bitchness. I looked at Rickey and he kept say I'm sorry Ella im so so sorry Ella.

My hear broke into about five billion peices and they were all left infront of me leaving me to mend the broken peices. I blew up like a blow fish and went off on them both.

"Gosh RICKEY you slept with her, you FUCKING slept with her! YOU YOU YOU LIAR YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING.YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVED ME AND NOT HER AND IT BELIEVED YOU. I FUCKING BELIEVED YOU AND IT TRUSTED YOU AND YOU GO SLEEP WITH THIS...THIS WHORE." I was hella pissed and I didn't realize I was crying. I turned to Ivy and spat in her face.

"You disgust me you ugly little whore!" that was all I managed to say before I stormed out of the building and drove off.

Rickeys pov**************************************

"What the hell Ivy why did you do that, you might have just ruined my relationship and trust with Ella."I said really fustrated. This wasn't the first time I have cheated on Ella and it isn't the first with Ivy.

"Aww baby you weren't thinking about your relationship with Ella before you came to my house begging for sex." she said wiping her forhead of Ellas spit.

"Look we are over so don't call me baby, and it was just sex Ivy I feel nothing for you anymore. I was drinking and being stupid and I should have never done that. I'm done with you,"I said before storming out to find Ella.

A/N ************

so sorry for the long wait I was haaaving problems with my tablet and it was really stressful. plz don't hate me and remember to vote like share comment and thanks to all my new fans. I love you guys.