Chapter 1

An insecure 18 year old named Skyler and her co-worker Jessica go on a business trip to take a few pics of One Direction while they are on break for 4 months. They are photographers kinda like Paparazzi but without the talking. (<-- Hahah..No? Ok) Harry starts falling for Skyler and her looks but one thing is that she thinks the boys are full of themselves. Will she learn to get over it?! She also makes herself a promise that she won't fall for the boys. Will this promise be kept??

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up from the annoying ringing of my Alarm Clock that is telling me to wake up an get ready to go to work like any other 18 year old. I work at an office but I'm a photographer with my most gorgeous best freind that I can tell anything to Jessica .

"Skyler Charlie's calling you!" Jessica says popping her head into my office smiling. I hop outta my chair and say "hope I'm not getting fired.'' "Yea!" Jessica says crossing her fingers. I laugh and leave my office and walk into my boss Charlie's office. "Skyler, pack your bags.." I knew it I'm fired I say in my head, but he continued "here take this piece of paper and be at this address tonight grab some cloths and you'r camera because u are going to take pictures of the famous British/Irish BoyBand One Direction!" He said "This is a joke right? Where did u hide the cameras?" I say looking around. "No I'm serious! You can take someone with you if you if u want." "Sure can I take Jessica   with me?" "Yea" 

~2 Hours Later~

Did I mention that Jessica is a huge One Direction fan? Yea well she is and I think they are ok (Just kidding im a Huge fan in real life. i luv u hazza!) so I go to tell her when me and her were leaving the office and getting into my Toyota and I then told her. At first she started screaming and that hurt my ears then she calmed down and I started the car. 

Then we started talking about wht we are going to wear. "OH NO! I forgot to tell Charlie wht time we are suppose to get there!" "Don't u have his number?" "Oh yea!" Thank goodness! I dialed Charlie's number and it took like 3 rings for him to answer and then he did "Hello?" "Hey umm Charlie? Hey I forgot to ask u wht time we are suppose to get there?" "Oh umm get there at like 6" "k bye!" "Later" I say and hang up the phone it was on speaker phone so Jessica herd it. My parents are almost never home they both work and I had 2 older brothers one is always artwork and I barley see him and my other brother is in California with his beautiful wife and little girl. So I'm so only one home but Jessica feels bad for me so she asked her parents that of she an live with me and it's only me and her so her parents let her so now she lives with me. So when we got home it was 3:28 pm and she said that she was gonna hit the shower and she took long showers so did I but today she didn't take that long and I wonder why? ;) she came out at like 3:57 and then it was my turn I went in at like 3:00 and came out at 3:38 pm we had like 3 hours to ourselves but we decided to kill time by packing our cloths and cameras and pondering about get we are gonna wear now it was 5:47 and Jessica decided to wear a turquoise little tang top with ruffles by her shoulders and I was wearing the same thing but in a Cyan color. I went in and saw the house it was really big almost the same as my house but much bigger. I went inside and said "Hi I'm Skyler and this is Jessica we will be taking pics of u guys!" "Hi love I'm Harry!" " Liam" "Zayn" "Niall" "and Louis!" Me and Skyler were really shy but we introduced ourselves they seemed really nice.

The drive home was ok but I felt Harry's hand on my thighs I was wearing a white jean shorts so he had a alot of fun there! I was blushing the whole time it was really hot so I had to hold my brown leather jacket in my hand I was sitting next to Jessica and Harry chooses to sit next to me I was blushing again! Niall and Zayn sat in the seats in front of us and Louis was driving and Liam was in the passengers seat.

When we arrived to the hotel/flat Liam asked "Where do u gals wanna sleep?" "Uuugghhh I don't know..." "I have some space in my room." "And so do I!" Said Niall adding on to wht Harry just said. "Ok I'll be with Harry" "And I'll sleep with Niall'' said Jessica adding on to wht I just said. And with tab we went into our rooms. I followed Harry into his room and mine for a whol month. I signed loud and said "imma go into the bathroom I'll be back" "k but hurry up love." I blushed and ran into the bathroom.