Chapter 29

GUESS WHO'S BACK??!! Lmaoo I'm back. Sorry I haven't been updating in a whole my phone fit tooken away by my parents and I just wanted to say I'm glade I'm back it feels goo too! I bet non of you missed me anyway. Thanks for still sticking with the book I was gonna update I just couldn't. But here you go!

*RECAP*

"I'm not an item to win either. And what are you talking about?"

"You were all over him."

"No i wasn't! Were just friends Harry!" i clarified

"That didn't look like just friends.." he told me.

"Harry! Were just friends okay?" i say walking away from him with his little attitude about me and Niall.

"Don't walk away from me!" He called back At me.

"I just did!" i call back at him.

*END HF RECAP*

I wasn't in the mood for Harry's attitude he was acting like he can control me and that I'm an item but I'm not and if he thinks otherwise he can leave right now.

I walk over to Niall and Ashely

"Hey are you guys okay?" Asked Niall

"Yeah we are he's just alittle too 'over his mind' I guess him made him wake up at 7 but he usually wakes up at 12 haha. Anyway, how are you?" I asked niall

"I'm good. When do you wanna start this thing?" Niall asked.

"We'll if y'all are ready now the sooner we start this the sooner we can leave and chill so I guess now I a good time." I tell him.

"Okay everyone! Get into the photo-shoot box were starting in a few minutes." As soon as Ashely yelled that everyone got into position and the makeup crew stated doing what they do. After me, ash and some other guy that I guess worked at the booth got our cameras ready we walked in the booth and did out 'magic' after taking a few snaps of the whole group they separated and we took individual snaps of them since I was the 'advanced' photographer I had to be the one taking pictures so they came in one at a time we made small talk and most if it was serious and i was pretty happy until..

Harry decided that he was gonna be the one that made more then just small talk.

"Hey uhh.. Sky I'm sorry for acting the way I was before, you were right your not an item to win and I took that the wrong way. I'm sorry for acting so stupid and immature." It was sweet and all that he was apologising but I wasn't in any mood talking to him right now.

"We'll talk about this later at home right now I'm doing my job and-"

"So your gonna act like we're not dating when your doing your job?" He says with an attitude

"I didn't say that. And no I am dating you it's just I take my job seriously I love doing this pictures are my life they aren't just photos they are memories and stories in a photograph. This job means everything to me and I don't want to quit or get fired from it. So lemme just please take the picture and we can get this over-with?" He then looks starlight into the camera and smiles he looks so cute with his dimples tho. And when he doesn't say anything I realise I won this round.

When I'm done taking individual pictures if all the guys I go to the snack table and picture up a muffin and start looking through all the pictures I remember Niall and I were talking and he gets up for no where and starts making sill faces on front if the camera and when I start laughing I hear footsteps and then a strange voice.

"Those are really nice pics" he says laughing a little.

I turn around and it's that guy that worked there I guess he just helps out or something.