Chapter 18

*RECAP*

Sky's POV

I knew exactly who would do this. I'm just not sure if he would. It was all just a mistake a terrible terrible mistake..

__________________________

Authors Note:

I'm srry I don't feel like writing down the Flashback again so all that happened was Dylan (Sky's Boyfriend) asked her to go to the club and he then got drunk they had an argument and then he punched her and slapped her. She was lying on the ground and then he said "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT BITCH!" Then he left her on the ground. And that's all.. Here's the next chappie!

__________________________

Harry's POV

We came home 2 hours ago an I think I gave Sky enough time to mope around. I mean I would've done the same thing if I just lost my apartment. I decided to go upstairs and ask her myself.

I opened the door and saw her on the bed her eyes puffy from crying so much.

"Hey love. How ya doing?" I ask and She then sniffles and says

"I'm good. Harry.. I've gotta tell you something." I was getting anxious should I be happy or scared?

"Ok sure go ahead anything." I took a huge gulp and waited for her to say something

"I know who did or at least I think I know." Oh no. This can't be good.

"Who?! I promise you ill beat the shi-"

"No Harry. I've had a boyfriend that I've never told about to anyone. My parents hated him and the only other person that knew was Jess." She pauses I'm lost at words. Wht should I say?! Good thing she continued

"One night I was at a club with him and he would always think that I would be the one to take care of him when he was drunk at night. Well this time it was different. I decided to stand up. And then when we got home.." She starts crying again. And I pull her into my arms. But she still continues.

"He-he-he slapped m-m-me. And then p-p-punched me in the stomach." I was now furious. Who would ever touch a girl?!