Chapter 24

*RECAP*

"I just remembered that i left my wallet at home." i say 

"its not like you were going to pay anyways." he whispers in my ear bending down i blush. 

We pay and get into the car and drive home. 

When we get home we take the bags into the house and i just lay on the bed and the last thing i remember was telling Harry i love him. 

*END OF RECAP*

Today was Friday it was also the day that we are going to the club. i don't know what it is but i just have a feeling that today might go wrong. Anyways, i wake up and find Harry sprawled all over the bed but he looked so comfortable and comfy that i just didn't want to wake him. Plus if i did then he would want a kiss and right now I'm planning on taking a shower peacefully. I grab some cloths and head into the bathroom. Then i shave off some stubble growing in my arm pits and head into the shower. i quietly take a shower, get dressed, and walk out of the bathroom without a word. 

As I walk out of the bathroom i was thinking of...

"BOO!!!!!!!" 

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HARRY YOU SCARED THE POOP OUT OF ME! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO TO YOU IF YOU WEREN'T MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW!!!" I yell and hold my chest. 

"Whats wrong with you're chest?" he says reaching out to touch my chest but instead he purposely touches my boob. He then looks up at me and smirks

"Having fun there?" i say laughing a bit.

"You know it." he says and i roll my eyes and realize hes still holding on to my breast. I then hold on to his hand and move it away from me. 

"why did you scare me Harry?" i almost shout. 

"Because you took a shower without me" he pouts 

"Sorry i wanted a quiet shower!" i call to him while walking away and going downstairs to make breakfast for the both of us. 

"Plus you looked do cute asleep i didn't want to bother you." i say and blush right after. 

"You think I'm cute? When I'm asleep?"

"Yes." i say and turn around before i say something else i might regret later on. 

********

*LATER THAT DAY*

It was 6 and i texted Jessica and told her that i was going to wear my black dress while she was going to wear her red one. Typical Jessica. 

I got ready  at 7 and was surprised at how good I looked in it. I put on some makeup did a little final touches and then i herd harry call my name. 

"Yeah?" i answered 

"We need to go love." 

"Oh OK. ill be out hold on" i say and strap on my heels. i must say it was a bit tough to go down the stairs but i lived. 

When we got into the car Harry complemented me on how well i look and i did the same. Then we were off. 

When we got there we easily spotted the boys and Jess. We went inside and the place was packed and when I mean packed I mean P A C K E D ! The place was huge so you get it. 

*AFTER A FEW HOURS O DANCING AND DRINKING* 

Mostly why i don't do clubs is because after all the dancing and drinking everyone is wasted and its not fun being the one in charge of a group of people trust me. It was getting pretty boring and I couldn't find Harry so i just went into the bathroom t check on my makeup and well mostly use the bathroom. Sure i did drink its just that I'm responsible enough to know that when its time to stop. 

i walk into the bathroom and do my stuff and head out. I took my time knowing that no one was waiting for me or anything and then i walked out. Now the thing that was in front of me made me want to go on my knees and ask god WHY? I saw Jessica grinding on Harry and Harry wasn't doing anything to stop her. It felt like my heart literally broke. Harry finally looked up at me and when our eyes met his eyes only holded in one thing sorrow. But it didn't matter i wasn't gonna listen to his crap. I ran right in front  of them and said. 

"GET OUT OF MY LIFE YOU FUCKING WHORE I ACTUALLY TRUSTED YOU!" I yelled right into her face. I didn't dare look at Harry i just couldn't stand him right now. I was just Broken right now and that's all that mattered. I ran outside and tank goodness there was a bench next to the door i stepped outside and sat on the bench. 

"Skyler?" An unfamiliar voice said 

____________________________________

Authors Note: OOOOOOOOOHH!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS DIDN'T EXPECT THAT NOW DID YA?! YAY!!!!!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED!!! HEHEHE IM SORRY. IM TRYING MY BEST! ANYWHORE,WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK THE 'UNFAMILIAR VOICE' IS?! OK I HAVE TO GO SO LATER!