Chapter 3

~2 Hours Later~ (We were eating dinner)

Liam was a really serious guy Louis was the complete opposite of him and Zayn was really quiet and Niall just ate and ate Harry seemed the most talkative he kept on asking about my life and how I wanted to become a photographer I answered all his questions. Until he asked me one that I became uncomfortable and shy with... He asked me "Do u have a Boyfriend?" I looked at my empty plate and said "No." He seemed shock but Jessica sat next to me and patted me on the back. I really didn't want to look at him but then he said "How can a beautiful girl like u not have a boyfriend?" I giggled a little at his comment and looked into his eyes "OK! Guys and Gals get ready cuz u are all living in a hotel so pack up and go to this hotel." Said Their manager she was nice she was a brunette she had a suit in that made her look very professional "Hi I'm the boys manager Tiffany!" Oh great that sounded like the perfect name for a bitch....

Author's Note: Hey guys hoped u like this chapter. Plz dont hate it's my first fanfic and I'm trying my best! PLZ keep reading I will try my best to update everyday and don't worry this was just an introduction I promise there will be some more juicy stuff for the next chapter and then on! Love all u!