Chapter 17

__________________________

Authors Note: OMFGGGGGG!!!!! THX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE 3O6 READS! UGH WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH?! OMFG I LOVE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW! IM LITERALLY IN THE BATHROOM ABOUT TO TAKE A SHOWER AND THEN I GO ON WATTPAD AND SEE I HAVE 306 READS AT FIRST I WAS LIKE THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE BC WELL MY STORY ISN'T THAT GREAT UNTIL I CHECK FOR MTSELF AND ACTUALLY GO ON THE BOOK COVER THINGY SO THEN I WAS LIKE I HAVE TO NO WAIT I MUST UPDATE. (OMFG IM SO SRRY IM USING ALL CAPS I KNOW IT GETS ANNOYING I JUST DO THIS IF THIS IS GOOD OR BAD NEWS IN THIS CASE GOOD!) HAHAH THX SOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOO SOOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! (OH YEA AND SRRY FOR THE LONG A.N) (A.N= Authors Note)

Not saying you have to read it By the way. Haha ok go read it beautiful!

__________________________

Sorry for the late update I went some where really early in the morning and just got back. It was a wedding.. :/ so yea.. Anywhore, I think you guys should be pretty happy I at least try to update everyday. You guys don't even comment ;( oh well I try to do whtever it is to make you guys the happiest readers! Haha I've Been reading other fanfics to see how to improve like this one called 'After' damn that fanfic is really good it's a Harry Fanfic. So yea.. Haha so.. It would also be nice to hear wht you guys want maybe I might choose you're input. Hopefully you guys comment on wht you guys want. I told you guys I went to Six Flags! Yay! Haha omfg! I feel accomplished bc I went on KingaDa Ka! Omfg! It was the most fasted roller coaster I've Been on.. Oh and it was my first roller coaster I've been on. Cool right?! Ok we'll here we go! Hope you like the chappie! Lurve all ya!

*RECAP*

I didn't say anything I decided to wait until I was way more calmer. I ran into my room to see that everything was burned down. Ugh! I knew exactly who this was. I checked all of my drawers I grabbed a bag and put all my not burned cloths in there. I was also crying. By the time I was done Harry came up and told me that we should go back to his house and settle everything. I nodded my head and we got into the car the drive was just me looking outside the window wondering wht i would do without this boy?!

*END OF RECAP*

Harry's POV

I was driving my girl home. I decided to give her some time she was actually very strong yet She was also innocent. Let her clam down for a bit and was gonna ask her does she know who that person that trashed her house was?! I really wanted to know who would do this..? I was driving her to my place. I was really pissed off tho. She was on the passengers seat crying her eyes out. I wouldn't blame her, her place was totally reckless. And to top that she probably had no idea who it was. Uragh!!!

Sky's POV

I knew exactly who would do this. I'm just not sure if he would. It was all just a mistake a terrible terrible mistake..

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey babe wanna go out tonight?" Said my boyfriend Dylan.

"Sure." I say and go upstairs into my room. My parents went on a business trip. To somewhere. So they told me that I can call my friends over so I won't be lonely.

I decided to wear my flowery dress with a belt on my waist. It was really cute. It stopped right above my knees and then I curled my hair and last but not least I wore my matching flowery flats. I know not a good choice but hey I'm a weirdo! I came downstairs to see Dylan wearing a plain black shirt and some black jeans but to tight one tho.

"I'm ready." I say after I grab my clutch purse and my iPhone.

"Ladies first." He says and opens the door for me.

"Thx." I say we walk into the car and he does the same thing I tank him again and we hit the road.

After a ride full of silence we make it there.

"We're here!" Dylan says.

"Let's go!" I say and get out of the car.

*IN THE CLUB 2 HOURS LATER*

Me being my stubborn self just stayed here and had 2 drinks. I was just siting on the seat looking at the sweaty teenagers dancing their asses off. Dylan went missing for. Few minutes and I found him talking to some guys. But they weren't so sober to me and neither was Dylan looking sober at all.

"Oh hey babe. Let's go home I think we'll have more fun over there." Ugh I hated this part of him.

"No Thx I'll wait until you're sober." I said a bit coldly. i think I herd some 'Ooh' and 'burn' 's coming from his friends. I don't know wht it is wether I was pissed at him fit not bring with me Since he asked me to come or was it that he knew I hated him being drunk and talking to me like some slut he found on the street.

"C'mon were going home. Now." He said I was fine. But I knew he wasn't. Haha I definitely knew he wasn't. He was always getting drunk an thinking I would take care of him he is 18 and still can't take care of himself when he's drunk. We rode home in silence and when we got him I ran upstairs but before That I felt his fist collide with my cheek and stomach. And before I fainted I herd the words tha were on the wall.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT BITCH!" And then like every other cliché movie everything went black.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

__________________________

Authors Note: ;( Awwww poor Skyler ;( I'm such a bitch to end it here. Sorry tho. If you don't remember I have to take a shower and I'm still in the bathroom haha. Ok love all of you.

KEEP READING AND SMILING ;)

Bye!

-Habibi💋