Chapter 9

Skyler's POV

Harry was holding me by the waist and I kinda liked it.

But how come we were here when he lives with us at the flat?

"Harry where are we?" I said he let go of me and Said

"I rented this place becuz me and the lads were fighting about some stupid thing and then I moved out. I realised I made a mistake and moved back in while I was still renting this place."

"Oh if u don't mind wht was the fight about?"

I wanted to know. But if he didn't want to tell me I was fine with it.

"Oh I was at the club and bought a girl back home and they told me if I wanted to stay with them I would have to stop bringing girls home. So I got pissed and just moved out. I then said srry and moved back in."

While he was saying this I was half sad. He would have sex with a random girl and then just forget about her? But I'm deciding on moving past his past. So I take a deep breath and say

"Can we go to our flat?"

"Don't be like that baby.." Said Harry

"No Harry it's not u it's me I have a headache and I wanna go to bed."

"Then stay with me here." He says

"Harry we can't the boys and Jessica are going to worry."

"I'll call the boys and u can text Jessica." Harry said

"Fine but only tonight." I say and take out my phone. He grows a wide smile on his face.

"Ok I'll be in the other room love." Pointing towards the kitchen.

"Alright." I call Jessica

*On The Phone With Jess*

Sky: Hey Jess. Umm... I'm staying over at Harry's place. Oh the thing I was gonna tell u is that me and Harry are a thing now ;)

Jess: ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS?! Me and Niall are a thing!!!! Omg! U know wht this means we can like double date. Lmao djxosk jxoxosjs lol I'm srry. Too excited. ;) see ya later boo.

Me: yea see ya.xx

I then turned off my phone. Harry walked into the room. "It's all cleared up." He said popping the p.

"So were officially a thing now?" I asked

"Yerp. Which means I can do this." He said and brought me closer to him. And leaned in and he kissed me. It wasn't any normal kiss it actually meant something to me.

He pinned onto the wall and brushed his tongue over my bottom lip. I decided to tease him and kept my lips shut. He then moved his hands down my back and onto my bum and then squeezed it. I let out a gasp and he then took that as his entrance and he slipped his tongue into mine and we had a tongue fight for a few seconds then he brought his hands on my waist. I pulled away and then rested my forehead on his.

"I Love You." He said

"I Love You too." I said

"Don't say too it sounds like ur copying wht I just said."

"Sure. I Love You." I said he smiled and I kissed him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started raining and then it started to turn into a thunder storm. I jumped when I saw lighting.

"Woah. Are u ok babe?"

"Yeah. I'm ok. I'm just a little afraid of lighting is all." I say

"Aww is my baby afraid of a little lighting."

"Mock me I'm still scared." I say

"Awww I'm srry babe. It's just a little lighting. Lets just go to bed." He says and I nod

"Sure." I say I walk into Harry's room. And he Says

"I'll sleep on the floor u can sleep on the bed."

"No. Plz sleep with me. I'm scared." I say and he smirked

"Anything for u love." He said with his soft British accent

"Thx so much."

"No problem." I stand next to the bed and ask Harry something.

"Umm.. Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"Can I borrow some cloths? I'm not comfortable in these." I say and point to my dress that I'm wearing.

"Sure. Here." He hands me his black t shirt he was just wearing and gave me some sweats. I took them and went to the bathroom I was about to close the door until Harry spoke up

"U know u can change in front of me babe. It's fine. We're together now." He says I smile.

"Next time." I say and close the door.

I washed all my makeup off and put my hair into a messy bun. And came out. Harry was on the bed shirtless. Damn he looked so fucking hot. I wonder if he's wearing pants? I hop into the bed next to him. And my question is answered he's not wearing pants.

I turn away from him. And he pulls me into him. My back on his chest. I smile and turn to face him. Only to be smacked in the lips by his ones.

"I love u." He says

"I love u" I say

And with That sleep took its course and I fell into slumber.