Chapter 28.

*RECAP*

He changed the name. How does that dummy get into my phone anyway?? Huh that was weird i thought he would say something flirty or something. Anyway, I leave my phone down and go upstairs and tell her we start tomorrow. She'll be SO happy.

*END OF RECAP*

We needed to be at Brian's Corner store at 8 so I decided to tell Ashley to wake up at 7 so she can get dressed. Unlike me, I made Harry and me wake up at 6 he didn't clime that obviously so he woke up at 7 while I was already. I took a quiet shower, got dressed and decided to curl my hair. I was going to stay over at Ash's house but I decided against that because it'll be her first day and she needed to sleep.

"Harry! Hurry up! This is why I told you to wake up at 6!" I yell at Harry after I realize that it's about to be 8 and he hasn't eaten. I had to eat without him. I finally hear footsteps running down the stairs. I sign and he runs up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry babe. I've just been tired." He says. But I laugh and walk away and towards his car. I know he hasn't had breakfast but we really needed to go Charlie would be here in 2 weeks..

"What'd you say babe?" Harry asked did i really just say that out loud? 

"Nothing." i say quickly 

"Tell me." he demanded 

"Nahhh your good." i say jokingly but a hint of seriousness. I was about to open the passenger side of the door but he grabbed my wrist and laid me on the door of the backseat and held my wrists tight which kinda hurt. 

"Tell me." He demanded again this time my back wasn't toward him so he looked directly into my eyes. I was all shook up so i just tod him

"Charlie's coming over in 2 weeks.." 

Harry's POV

"Charlie's coming over in 2 weeks.." My heart skipped a beat and my blood froze 

"Who's Charlie?" i ask now serious. 

"Charlie's my boss." She says and everything went back to how it was. I thought Charlie was her ex or something but she told me she doesn't have any.. well i hope not.. 

"oh OK..." i say dumbly 

"can you let me go now?" she asks a bit coldly which was odd. 

"Yeah sorry.." i was acting so stupid and i wanted to know so badly and i think i might've hurt her. Now everything is weird between us. 

I let her go and she gets in the car. She might have all the equipment at the studio. 

Sky's POV

When i get in the car the first thing i do is inspect my wrists. They looked bruised and they hurt badly why was he so determined to know who  Charlie was? They looked huge. Ughhh i wish i brought a sweater with me. i then call Ashley and tell her that we were in the car getting ready to leave. She said she'll be there in a few minutes. Hopefully the boys are ready and are in the car. ill text Niall me and him were closer then me and the rest of the boys i don't know why we just were we just were. He said that they were already at the studio so that just leave us and Ashley. Harry entered the car and i told him the boys were already there.

"How do you know?" he asked me 

"I called Niall." 

"Right now?" he asked again 

"Yea why?" i asked this time

 "Just wondering." he says and drives at the corner store next to the studio. 

______________

We finally arrived the drive there was awkward. So i decided to turn on the radio and one of theri songs came on. hahah i had to bite the inside of my cheek not to brake into laughter. We got there and everyone was there we would've been the first ones there but Harry decided to wake up a little later. The door slammed loudly and everyone stopped talking and looked at me and Harry. 

"SKYLERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" Niall screamed and literally tackled me on the floor he literally  jumped on me. We both fell with a thud. Surprisingly i didn't hurt my head he had his hand securely over the back of my head. He was hovering over me and he smiled down at me when our eyes met. I smiled back at him when i met his blue eyes they were so soft and delicate and warm.. What? Sky you have a boyfriend!! He got off of me and he held a hand out to me i gladly accepted and he pulled me up i thought that would've been harder hes really strong. i got up and he gave me another warm horan hug. <3 We were always so kid and sweet and nice to each other. We were rudely interrupted when someone grabbed my arm and twirled me around. I was about to go off on that person until i opened my eyes and saw that it was Harry and that split second i did he shoved his lips into mine. I didn't kiss him back. I actually pulled out. 

"Harry? What the hell?"  i asked

"Your mine. Not his." He says quietly so only i can hear him.

"I'm not an item to win either. And what are you talking about?" 

"You were all over him." 

"No i wasn't! Were just friends Harry!" i clarified 

"That didn't look like just friends.." he told me.

"Harry! Were just friends okay?" i say walking away from him with his little attitude about me and Niall. 

"Don't walk away from me!" He called back At me. 

"I just did!" i call back at him. 

___________________________________________

Authors Note: Omg! I'm so sorry guys i totally forgot but don't worry I'm still going to update. I'm so happy you guys didn't leave the book bc i dont update early its just that I've been busy alot with school and my friends. I'm  truly sorry. xx xD (Nat you didn't even know this was my book xD) OK love all of you 

Habiba :*