Chapter 25

---------------------------> BEFORE ANYTHING I WANNA SAY: I MADE A NEW HARRY FANFIC! YAY! PLEASE TAKE SOME OF YOURE TIME TO READ IT. I REALLY LIKE OT AND I WANT YOU GUYS TO READ IT! IT'S REALLY GOOD! PLEASE DO READ IT! ANYWAYS HERE'S THE UPDATE!!!
__________________________
*RECAP*

"GET OUT OF MY LIFE YOU FUCKING WHORE I ACTUALLY TRUSTED YOU!" I yelled right into her face. I didn't dare look at Harry i just couldn't stand him right now. I was just Broken right now and that's all that mattered. I ran outside and tank goodness there was a bench next to the door i stepped outside and sat on the bench.

"Skyler?" An unfamiliar voice said

*END OF RECAP*

I didnt even bother to see who it was I just kept my head low.

"Im sorry, but Im not in the the mood right now." I say but the person dosnt leave i can sence them coming closer.

"C'mon i saw what happened and i-"
i look up and see a very pretty girl with a darker colored skin than me and she has pretty blue eyes.

"Yeah but what happened and how i feel are two diffrent things" i snap but i didnt mean to snap like that.

"Sorry"

"Its fine youre mad i get it." Yeah okay,

After a silence she speaks again.

"I saw what really happened..." What does she mean?

"What do you mean?"

"I know we just met but since you probably have no ride if you come over my place i can tell you what really happened." Really I didn't cre if I knew I just needed a place to rest plus she kinda looks like she's interesting. So I agree to go with her. Plus I really do need a ride.

"Sure" I speak

I follow her into her black Audi and take the front seat.

We finally arrive there and her place is huge.

"You need a drink?" She asks me

"No thanks you've done enough for me. Thanks so much." I say

"No no no it's no problem." She says. She seemed so friendly.

"What really did happen?" I ask. She takes a moment to answer.

"Go to sleep you look tired ill tell you I'm the morning." She says and I was going to protest but I decide against it. And fall asleep in her couch.

__________________________
Authors Note: HEYYYYY SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN FOREVER AND DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT MY SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND I LITERALLY HAD NO TIME TO EVEN WATCH TV OR GO ON MY IPOD. SO I DIDN'T UPDATE SORRY!
KEEP SMILING AND READING!
Bye!
-Habibi💋