Chapter 31.

HEYY GUYYSSS! IM SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY IT'S NOT LIKE ANY OF YOU CARE ANYWAY, BUT HERE YA GO!

__________________________

Sky's POV

"Harry you called me a fucking slut and that hurt." I told him. while taking a bite out of my breakfast.

"I know baby but I apoligized, and I told you I'm trying my best to mange my anger so it doesn't get the better of me. Baby I'm really sorry. I can't promise you it won't happen again but Im still trying." he says taking my hand in his. which made me smile.

I take a deep breath and say

"I accept your apology. You know I can't stay mad at you forever!" I say reaching over to give him a kiss on the cheek. ❤

__________

After having breakfast with Harry, I go upstairs to check on my phone. When I do I see that I have 13 messages from Ashley and 3 missed calls from her! whaat?

"hello?" I hear her say after calling her phone.

"hey what's wrong?" I ask.

"oh yeah.. uhm.. about the photography stuff.." she says not finishing her sentence. I feel like something bad is about to happen.

"yeah what about it?" I ask

"I was lying. I was just trying to make money off of it. sorry I lied." what the actual fuck? now I'm all alone! what the hell!!??

"WHAT THE FUCK! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I ask to make sure I herd her right.

"yeah.."

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU! I THOUGHT I COULD ACTUALLY BE FRIENDS WITH YOU BECAUSE THE NIGHT WE MET MY BOYFRIEND WAS HUMPING MY BEST FRIRND I FELT LIKE SHIT AND YOU ACTED LIKE YOU FELT BAD FOR ME! WTF? AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE NO ONE TO WORK WITH ON THIS PROJECT! YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU!" I shout into the phone I know I got a little carried away but I hate it when ppl lie it's my biggest pet-peeve! then I hang up. gosh how am I suppose to find a photographer in less then 2 fucking weeks and show my boss I've actually been working other then making out with my boyfriend!?!?! I hear Harry coming up the stairs. then asks me what's wrong?

"nothing Ashley was lying now I have no one to fucking work with! I don't even know anyone here and I have to show my boss that I've been actually found my job rather then meeting a boy and dating him!"

"actually I know this other girl who loves to take pictures but she isn't a professional like you but she's really good!" Harry tells me

"are you sure she loves taking photos or she just does it bc she gets money?"

"no no baby, she loves taking photos she's the sweetest thing! she won't even ask for how much she gets paid! she loves doing it so it doesn't matter to her how much she gets!" he says

"okay. what's her name?"

"Stephanie! She's just a few months older then you tho! haha" he tells me dammit! everyone is older then me by a month, a year, a day, a week! urgh!

"oh my god! anyway, do you have her number?"

"yup!" that makes me suspicious.

"oh. what is it?" I ask

"639-638-9276" he tells me and I import it into my contacts. Then I call her.

Here goes nothing.

__________________________

Authors Note:

HIII! IM BACK! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY CALLED WILD LOVE!? OKAY THAT'S ALL HAHA BYEE! LOVE ALL OF YOUU! xx