Chapter 23

_______________________________________

Authors Note: I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!! I KNOW WHAT I SAID BUT I HAD PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND WELL... YEA..SCHOOL JUST STARTED LAST WEEK :( HEHEH I MADE A NEW FRIEND YAY! WELL ITS FRIDAY SO YEA...My father also took my ipod i havnt been using the computer bc well you guys know i hate my computerr and its slow ;( BUUUUTTTTT.......IM SOOOOO HAPPY TO BE UPDATING! I didn't get my iPod but im trying to be nice and use my lame slow computer! so yay! oh and while I've been 'away' i made plans about what im going to do in the story so you guys have many things to look for into this book. oh and I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE KINDA CONFUSED ABOUT WHO ASHELY IS HEHEHEH SOMETHING YOULL FIND OUT EHHEHEHE. SO! ENJPY THE CHAPPIE! 

*RECAP*

"Can we please go shopping today? I need to buy some cloths of I'm going to be staying over at you're house. But it's not too much."

"Sure. Well go right after breakfast"

"Ya ya!" I'm glade she's happy.

*END OF RECAP*

Harry's POV

Me and Sky were eating breakfast quietly but it wasn't the uncomfortable silence thing it was a nice little silence. We were done eating at once. I grabbed the plate from her.

"I'll clean the dishes you can go get ready" I say and smirk.

"Fine." Se says rollings her eyes. Which made me chuckle.

Sky's POV

I walk up the stairs and get ready it was fairly warm outside so I just wore my white tank top and then I wore a see threw t shirt with flowers on it. I started looking fir pants and found red right jeans. Hehe I remember when my mum would tell me that I can't wear tight jeans like these of she would see me right now I wonder what she would do? Well I don't blame her I was only like 8 wow. Was it that long ago? I remember she passed when I was 10. Then my father.... Forget it. I pull on the red tight jeans and mange to finally put them on. I then lastly wore my leather jacket sure I said it was warm but I'd rather be hot and take it off then rather be cold and shivering. Plus you have no idea when you can catch a cold am I right? He-he I leave my hair down since it was already wavy I really dint have time to curl my hair honestly I love my hair both ways. I don't really wear makeup so I just put on some eye liner and as if on Que Harry walks in.

"Ready babe?" He asks

"Yup." I say popping the p.

"OK let's go." He says

We walk downstairs and outside to his car in silence.

He opens the door for me and I say thank you. The whole ride there was just silence.Until Harry decided to break the silence

"Hey, umm... the boys and I were on the phone a few minutes ago and we were wondering if you girls would like to go to the club  on Friday?" He asked hmmm...nothings going to go wrong right?!

"Sure it'll be fun!" i said jumping up and down in my seat . I here Harry chuckle but just ignore it. what day is it anyways?

"Hey Harry? What day is it today?" i ask him.

"Toady's Thursday babe." He responded. Oh damn! did the week go by that fast?

 We finally get there and Harry parks the car. I unlock the door and walk out we walk into the store and i find this cute blue and white striped shirt with a rose on it. then i looked down the aisle and see all the most cutest shirts and a few PJ's. i hear harry groan but i chuckle and ignore him.

******

When it was 5 me and Harry decided to leave i had almost the whole store in my hands. 

"Are we done now?" asked Harry grinning.

"Yes." i say as we head to the casheir and i just remembered that i forgot my wallet 

"Fuck" i say aloud 

"Whats wrong?" 

"I just remembered that i left my wallet at home." i say 

"its not like you were going to pay anyways." he whispers in my ear bending down i blush. 

We pay and get into the car and drive home. 

When we get home we take the bags into the house and i just lay on the bed and the last thing i remember was telling Harry i love him. 

______________________________________________

 Authors Note: Im speechless. Love you guys! im glad non of you guys didnty stop reading thats bc i love you all! <<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333  I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!