Four

Kenny and Sky was still at the hospital with Lil C . They didn't want to leave his side. They haven't heard from Naenae since Lil C kicked her out his hospital room. Kayla said she haven't came by get Cory so maybe that was a good thing.

Kenny Cell phone begin to ring.

"Wassup." Kenny said into the phone.

"Get your little skinny ass to the trap now." Someone said into the phone.

"Aite mane, I'm on my way." Kenny hang up.

"Who was that?" Sky asked Kenny.

"My boss. I'll be back." Kenny said then got up walk out the room.

Twenty minutes later Kenny walked in the trap house and froze. Not only is the boss here he brought along his right hand man and wife. So you know this not good.

"Can you tell me why, I'm not making money, on this side? Huh Kenny? I left your ass in charge. Why my money not beginning made?" Boss said.

Kenny nervously turn to "Boss".

"Listen Vell, I have a bunch of family problems going on right now. Its hard trying to manage the trap houses, and warehouses, plus deal with family issues.

Lovell Hampton look at Kenny like he done lost his mind.

"Did I ask your ass that? You could have find away. My ass all the way in Georgia, I cant be coming back and forth to south Carolina and check up on things. That's why I left You in charge. If you cant handle the job, I'll get somebody else to do it." Lovell said pacing back and forth.

"Babe chill, you heard him. He said he having family issues, give him a break." SaMiyah Gregg-Hampton said to her husband.

Lovell looked at SaMiyah, SaMiyah looked away.

"What family issues you having kid?" Lovell asked Kenny.

"Damn you nosey bruh." Danny Williams laughed at his best friend.

"Man whatever. I just concern, because my money not being made. I need my money on time." Lovell said.

Kenny just shook his head. Every time Lovell come down here he always talking shit.

"Do you know someone by the name of Big Ben?" Kenny asked Lovell.

"Thee Big Ben?" SaMiyah, Danny, and Lovell said at the same time looking at Kenny.

"Well yeah since yall put it like that." Kenny nodded.

"Damn yeah I know that nigga, he trying to build some shit out there in Georgia where I'm at, but shit you know me, I'm not having it." Lovell said.

"Well he after me and my family." Kenny said.

"Damn yall brave for fucking with a nigga like him. That's suicidal. Speaking of suicidal, where your loud mouth friend at?" Lovell asked Kenny.

"In the hospital."

"Damn for what?" Lovell asked again.

His nosey ass. I guess nothing change with him.

"He got shot." Kenny said.

"DAYUMMMM!!!" Lovell and Danny said at the same time.

"What happen?" They said again at the same time.

SaMiyah just shook her head. Keisha should have came with them, but she wanted to babysit. So her ass home.

"Man I really don't know, him and his girl got into it, and he walked outside, next thing you know he came back inside with a bullet wound in his stomach." Kenny shook his head.