Fourteen

Kenny and Naenae was wheeled out the hospital by Sky and Lil C. Lovell and Danny was waiting on them, with Lil C Hummer.

"Glad yall alright." Lovell said.

"Wassup Naenae." Danny said whipping the Naenae with a hot dog in his hand. "Sup nigga."

Naenae blushed. Lil C glared at Danny.

"Stop trying to flirt with my woman." Lil C said to Danny.

"How the fuck I'm doing that? Nigga I'm just whipping the Naenae." Danny said taking a bite of his hot dog.

"Man is yall finish talking? These people want their wheelchairs back." Lovell said looking at the two nurses as they winked at him. He just gave them a blank expression before flashing his wedding. "Sorry ladies I'm taking by the best."

"Nigga you talking about us, and you still running your mouth." Danny said helping Naenae in the truck with Lil C.

Lovell sucked his teeth.

"Man nigga nobody asked you. How about you do what you doing and let me do what I'm doing." Lovell said helping Kenny in the car. He then gave the nurses back the wheelchairs. "Well we about to go back to GA. I'll call yall when a new shipment about to come through. Deuces." Lovell said walking to his truck.

"Later yall." Danny said following behind Lovell.

Lil C got in the driver side of the car and started up the car. He buckled his seat belt, then pulled out the parking lot. About to make his way back to Columbia.

"Yall hungry?" He asked Sky, Kenny, and Naenae.

Kenny and Naenae shook their head no.

"I am." Sky said.

"We know you hungry." Kenny said.

Sky rolled her eyes at him.

"Roll em again if you bad." Kenny said scooting closer to Sky.

Sky kept her mouth shut.

Kayla and KD left the hospital earlier. Catherine and Sam came and got them. Sky really didn't want her child out her eyes sight, but she trust her parents.

"That's what the fuck I thought." Kenny said.

Sky just huffed and folded her arms.

"Man this about to be a long ass drive." Naenae said then yawned.

"Go to sleep, when you wake up, we'll be home." Lil C said looking over at her for a quick second.

And that is exactly what she did.

45 mins later Lil C was pulling up to Kenny house. He let Kenny out helping him walk to the door, while Sky open it. Kenny was still a little weak.

"Aye Sky if you need me. Give me a call." Lil C said then walked back out the house.

Lil C got back in the car to see Naenae still sleeping. He smiled to his self. He was very lucky to have a girl like her. He will do nothing to mess things up anymore. They both did some messed up shit in the past. Now only thing they needed to do now is move forward. He still wanted to marry her, if she would still have him. He will asked her about that later.

Lil C carried Naenae in the house and shut the door behind him. Not before turning on his house alarm. He laid Naenae down in his bed and took off her clothes only leaving on her bra and panties. He looked down her body and bite his bottom lip. Then he saw the bullet wound scar. That made him clenched his jaw muscles. He glad Sky taking out Big Ben when she did. His sister was a true G.

Naenae woke up to the smell of food. She looked down at her clothes to see her only in her bra and panties. She looked around and saw that she was in Lil C bed. She got up went in the bathroom to brush her teeth and washed her face, and took a quick shower. As she was about to step out the shower the bathroom door open. She saw Lil C enter and shut the door biting his lips looking her up and down. She gave a towel. only for him to grab at it.

"Sit on the counter." Lil C told her.

Naenae just smiled and slowly got on the counter.

"Spread your legs." Lil C said again, stepping in front of her.

Naenae spread her legs.

"Now bend them, make your knees touch your chest."

She did that, Lil C stepped out his clothes and grabbed a condom. He didn't  want no more kids at the moment.

He walked even closer to her as his tool, touch her treasure.

"Put him in." Lil C looked down in Naenae face as she gripped his penis and placed it at her entrance.

They both moaned as Lil C pushed a little more, inside her.

"Yeah right there." Naenae said as Lil c pushed back and forth in her and bite her neck softly.

Lil C pushed deeper inside Naenae body as she gripped him hard. Causing him to bite down on his bottom lips.

They went at it for twenty minutes before they both came.

Lil C picked Naenae up and placed her back in the shower to wash him and her.

When the shower was over they both wrapped their selves in a towel.

"I cooked for you baby." Lil c said walking up behind Naenae and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh yeah, what you cook?" Naenae said back to him.

"You just gotta wait and see. Shit, I don't know if it good or not. I did try though." Lil C said grabbing Naenae  hand and leading her to the kitchen. Naenae looked in the pots. Rice, Corn, and baked pork chop, with gravy. Something quick and simple.

When they sat down and eat. It was awkwardly quietly.

Naenae broke the silence.

"Lil C I just want to let you know, I'm so sorry for hurting you. When you slide my engagement ring off my finger, I know it hurt you more then it hurt me. It was never my intentions to hurt you. You have to know, I love you so much.  I always did. If I could take it all back I would. If I had told yall what was up in the beginning, we wouldn't have to go through all this. I blamed myself. I always doing things to get myself in trouble. I'm so sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I hate to think about the past. What Big Ben did to me, really kind of damage me. You never hit me like that." By now Naenae was crying. Lil C walked over to her to tell her she didn't have to finish.

"Yes I do, I need to get this off my chest. When Big Ben raped me, he took a part of me. He raped me while I was pregnant. He took my dignity away from me. He has power over my body now. I don't want to fell like this, but I do. I love you Lil C. Only you." Naenae was now sobbing loudly as Lil C hold her in his arms.

Lil C didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to feel. He didn't know she felt like that.

"Look Nae, I love you and only you. We all make mistakes. We just have to learn from them. I forgive you ma. We going to get through this, me and you. I got you ma. I still want to marry you. I still want you to be the one I wake up too, go to bed with. Cook with, bathe with, take care our kids with, most importantly the only one I will be making love too, for the rest of my life. I love you Nae." Lil C said from the heart.

They shared along kissed, before Lil C picked her up and carried her back in the bedroom.

**********

Awwww Lil C and Naenae, trying to get it together.

Bye Vell and Danny!

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*