Six

Lil C couldn't sleep at all. Especially without Naenae beside him. He felt sick. Why was this happening to him? Damn, Naenae meant so much to him. He can't kill or let no one else kill her. No matter what Naenae did. He still have to think about his son. That's his child mother. He just can't kill her or let no one else kill her.

Naenae just sat in the warehouse crying her eyes out. Wondering where she went wrong. She never thought her life would be over at the age of 18. She have no one to blame but her self though. She never should have turn her back on Lil C like that. She know she hurt him to the core. No getting that back. She deserved whatever comes her way. She let her child down. What kind of mother was she? She never thought this could happen to her. She miss laying up under Lil C. Him whispering how much he love her. Naenae continue to cry her eyes out.

Sky laid in her bed with Kenny snoring in her ear. She wish he shut the fuck up. All in her ear. Her mind was heavy on Naenae. She can't believe her friend sell them out like that. Over some money. Maybe she was desperate. Maybe she felt like no one loved her. They did sometimes treat her different. But still that was nothing for her to go turn her back on them. She know in her heart. Naenae just a lost soul right now. She don't think her brother really going to kill her. She won't let it happen. She will try to help Naenae. Sky placed her hand on her stomach as her baby kicked her. She smiled. Closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

Kenny snuggled closer to Sky and kissed her neck. He put his arm around her. He felt his baby kick his hand. He smiled then his eyes popped open. He thought about Naenae. How could she do his boy like that? Why was she that money hungry? Shit if it was money she want. Lil C could have gave her some money. Something just not making sense to him. No way Naenae the same girl they first met. Something had to happen. Kenny don't think Naenae would just get that money from Big Ben like that. He did something to her. Shook her up or something.

Kenny jumped up.

"Sky wake up!" Kenny yelled getting out the bed to put on some clothes. "Put some clothes on."

Sky looked at him like he was crazy.

"What?! Why!?!" Sky asked him.

"Just do it. We need go get to Lil C house now. Right now!" Kenny said.

Sky jumped up, and throw on a hoodie and Kenny basketball shorts.

Thank God KD was still with Kayla.

Kenny rushed out his house. With Sky behind him.

He got in his car crank up and speed down the road to Lil C house.

When he got there. He saw exactly what he wanted to see. Niggas watching Lil C house. Kenny grabbed his gun from under his seat and gave Sky. They put the silencer on and creep up behind the men who was trying to break into Lil C. Kenny knocked one of them out. While Sky shot one in the leg and arm.

Kenny pulled out his phone.

"You better have a good ass reason, calling me this damn late." The person said half sleep.

"Vell get your ass up, and get to Lil C house now." Kenny said into the phone then hang up.

Kenny banging on Lil C door.

Lil C came to the door already dressed.

"You had that feeling to huh?" Kenny said walking into Lil C house.

Sky looked at both of them confused.

"What y'all thinking about now?" Sky said yawning.

"Big Ben is setting Naenae up. I got a feeling. No where in hell he giving her that money." Kenny said..

Just then another bang came at the door.

Lovell and Danny dragged in the two niggas that was still outside Lil C house.

"What the fuck is this?" Lil C asked.

"These niggas been coming to off your ass nigga." Danny said eating a hot pocket.

Kenny pulled out his gun and aim at the niggas.

"Start talking." Kenny said to the two dude.

They just looked at Kenny and started laughing.

Kenny shot them both in the legs.

"Okay okay, Big Ben sent us to Kill this Nigga and his girlfriend. Saying something about 'that bitch not getting my money. Her stupid ass. I should have killed her when I raped her dumb ass'."

Sky gasped, Lil C hold his head down, and Kenny did the same.

Lovell took the gun out Kenny hand and shot both niggas in the head.

"So there it goes. Your girl got rape under your nose and you don't even know about it. Stupid asses. How the fuck am I supposed to help y'all when y'all don't know shit?" Lovell said.

"You don't have to talk to them like that." Sky said.

"Slow your roll pregnant girl." SaMiyah said out of no where.

"I will do no such thing, pretty girl." Sky said standing up. "I'm so sick and tired of all y'all bullshit. Yes she was wrong. I bet y'all didn't even gave her chance to tell y'all what really happened. Huh? My friend was fucking rape while she was pregnant!!" Sky yelled as tears filled her eyes.

Everyone looked at her not saying anything.

"Kenny, Lil C y'all better go get my friend if she not back here by morning. Y'all mines well don't even come back. As for you three." She pointed at Lovell, Danny, and SaMiyah. "Y'all better hope to God my friend okay."

SaMiyah, Lovell, and Danny looked at Sky shocked. No one has ever talk to them that way. They liked her right off the back.

"Aye I like you, little girl. But you ain't had to threatening us like that. I'll slang your Lil ass on the floor and wouldn't give a damn." Lovell told her.

Everyone laughed except SaMiyah who was looking at Sky like she wanted to slap the fuck out of her. Sky stared her down too.

Kenny, Lil C, Lovell, and Danny left the house leaving Sky with SaMiyah.

********
I hope they don't kill each other.

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*