Seventeen

"Man y'all didn't have to come out here. I'm about to go though. Go get the kids Naenae." Lil C said looking for his already rolled blunt. He left in his truck.

Naenae turned to get the kids, Sky stopped her.

"Wait , Naenae. No C we really need to know what he want to say to us. Just please hear him out." Sky pleaded with Lil C.

Lil C looked at her, dumbfounded.

"Are you serious Sky? This nigga ain't shit bruh. You know it." Lil C said lighten up his blunt.

Sky just looked at her brother. She know when someone was fed up its hard getting them to see reason.

"Please Lil C." Sky begged him.

Sky loved her father. She was always was a daddy's girl. She also have a good heart. Sometimes. But that's family.

Lil C wished Sky shut the fuck up. Shit! She don't know what it's like to be without a father for her whole life. She had Sam with her all her life. Lil C didn't. He still feel bittersweet about that. No one knows what he like to hear their mother cry her self to sleep every night. Now this bitch ass nigga showing back up thinking shit good. Causing problems, with a very dangerous man at that. His family life was in danger. He will never forget or forgive Sam for that.

Kenny wished this shit hurry up and be over. He didn't even want to be around Sam. Plus he hungry.

"Alright man. Damn." Lil C said finishing up his blunt.

The foursome walked back in the house. KD and Crystal was in the middle of the floor playing with their toys. More like fighting over them. KD hand Crystal a toy when she was about to reach for it, he snatched it away from her and crawl run away from her laughing.

Catherine was holding Cory, as he sleep. He was already spoiled and she just spoiling him more.

"Ma he sleep. You can put him down. He already spoiled." Lil C said. Walking over to get Cory out her arms to put him back in his car seat.

Sam looked over at his children. Then at their mates. Naenae was a very lost soul. He could feel she still battling her demons. She also looked fat in the face. Sam wonder what that about. Then his eyes travel to Kenny. Who was playing with Crystal and KD. He looked like he didn't have no worries in the world. He looked happy.

"Okay is somebody going to talk?" Sky asked.

Kenny got up off the floor and sat back on chair with Sky. Crystal and KD crawled over to him. He picked them both up in his arms. KD grabbed at his chin hair and Crystal pulled at his hair which he was growning out.
Sky tried to hold in her laugh. The kids always attacking him.

Kenny put them bad ass kids back on the floor. KD at 8 months now, and Crystal at eleven months.

"Alright I just want to apologize for how everything went down. Honestly I was working with some people to kill Big Ben but you guys did your own thing. If you had sit tight and let me handle it, no one would have gotten shot at."

Kenny listen to this nigga wide eyed. Did he forgot Big Ben kidnapped Sky. That's why he went in beastmode, plus Big Ben was coming to the hospital to off not only Sky, but KD. Nah he don't think this nigga seeing the big picture. Or what Lil C was talking about. Basically he blaming this whole thing on them. Kenny wasn't with that shit. Here he was trying to change his ways. But at that same time he wanted to off this pussy ass Nigga.

"Listen man no disrespect to you in your house or not. But that was just bullshit you speak. Basically you blaming us for what happen." Kenny said looking at Sam.

"Nah I wasn't saying that. What I was saying was if y'all wasn't so hot head trying to be so fast things wouldn't turn out how they did."

Sam or no one else saw that punch coming.

Sam hold his jaw as Kenny stood up in Sam face..

Sky and Naenae took the kids in the play room. Putting them in the playpen so they wouldn't get out.

They came back in the living room. Sky walked over to Kenny to pull him back but he jerked away from her.

"Listen to me and listen to me good partna. I'm going to always be hot head if it concerns my family. I'm so sick and tired of you bruh. You a weak ass nigga. You supposed to be carrying your family behind you, but they carrying your ass. The fuck kind of shit is that? The only reason I haven't killed your bitch ass yet is because Sky, best believe though. You do some fucked up shit again. I'll kill you bruh. I really would. You ain't shit my nigga. You said you had people working to take that big nigga down right? They two months to late. Your fucking daughter risk her life, also my unborn kids life to kill that fucker. Where the fuck was you?" Kenny was about to punch him again.

Sam quicked on his foot, punch Kenny first. Kenny stumbled a little. Then he charged at Sam knocking him down and sent blows to his face. Sam tossed Kenny off him, and wiped his mouth.

"MY WATER BROKE!" Sky yelled holding her stomach.

Everybody stopped, Lil C picked Kenny off the floor.

Kenny rushed over to Sky as she was sweating.

Naenae grabbed a wash cloth. Putting it on Sky head.

"Why y'all still got her here, lets take her ass to the hospital." Lil C said holding the door. As Kenny and Sam helped Sky to the car.

Catherine and Sam stayed back to watch the kids. As usual.

***********
I knew that fight been coming..Sam said he tired these lil niggas putting their hands on him. Got him fuck up.
Babies coming

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*