Nine

Benjamin was fuming with anger as he tried to get in contact with Naenae. She wasn't answering his calls or wasn't trying to reach out him like she used too.

"Kobey , Blake get in here now!" He barked into his cell phone then hang up.

Two big white men enter Big Ben office. Big Ben show them a picture of Naenae.

"Kill this bitch, then bring her body to me." Benjamin said dismissing them.
*
*
*
*
Lovell, Danny, and SaMiyah stood outside Catherine and Sam house.

"Oh Sammy Sam living large and can't pay you back your money. His priorities all fucked up if you ask me." Lovell said ringing the door bell.

"Nobody ask you though." Danny said taking a bite of his burrito.

Lovell just sucked his teeth and ring the door bell again.

"Damn is anybody home?" Lovell asked about to ring the door bell again, but SaMiyah stopped him.

"Damn Vell you see nobody coming to the door that mean, nobody home." SaMiyah shook her head at her husband.

"Somebody call Lil C ass man." Lovell said growing impatient.

"Lovell you said we was staying down here for awhile. Let's just wait babe." SaMiyah said in a calm voice.

Lovell really didn't want too be down here that long. Keisha was driving down today with the kids. After they kill Big Ben ass they was taking their asses back to Savannah Georgia. Nobody got time for this childish ass bullshit. If only Lovell knew where Big Ben was at he would go kill him his self. Grown ass man running from a bunch of kids. Where the fuck they did that at?

"Man this shit is nothing I ever had to deal with before. This shit frustrating as fuck." Lovell said getting back behind the wheel of his truck.

"It's okay babe. It will be over soon. For right now I'm hungry. Danny hungry ass always getting in the truck with food, but don't share shit." SaMiyah mugged Danny, who only laughed at her.
*
*
*
*
Naenae jumped up out her sleep as she heard a noise outside her room door. She looked over thinking Lil C was in the bed with her he wasn't.

She checked under the bed for the shoe box Lil C kept a gun in. She looked in and cursed. The gun wasn't in there.

Naenae just prepared herself for the worst. She saw two big men enter her bedroom with their guns drawn on them. One man looked at her and drop his gun.

"Destiny?" The man asked her.

Naenae and the other white guy looked at him.

"No my name is Naenae, sorry wrong girl." Naenae shooked her head.

"No I know my daughter when I look at her. You was stolen from me and my wife at the hospital after my wife gave birth." He said turning to the other white man shooting him in the head.

"Hello, My name is Kobey. I'm an ex marine military man. I was born in Sumter, South Carolina. I met a woman by the name of Faith before I went into the military. She sticked by me through everything. I beated her, cheated on her, and she even put a hit on me. Yes a white man. Your mother tried setting me up. You want to know who?" He asked Naenae. Naenae shook her head yes. "Big Ben father. He almost killed me, but your mom set him up in the process and killed him dead."

Naenae thought about her and Lil C situation. Her and her mother was just alike.

"You look just like your mother except you lighter then her." Kobey smiled.

"I heard you guys was dead." Naenae finally spoke.

"Naw nothing can kill me and your mom. We a team. We just need Big Ben out the picture. I work for him just to take him down. If I knew he was out to kill you. I would of come sooner. I mean I looked at your picture he got of you. I didn't look at it good though." Kobey said truthfully.

"NAENAE THERE IS A BIG ASS VAN OUTSIDE BABY GEAR UP!" Lil C busted in the room. He saw a man sitting down talking to Naenae and a dead body laying on his floor. Soaking his carpet with blood. "What the fuck is this?" Lil C asked looking from Naenae to the man. "Naenae you look like this nigga."

Naenae and Kobey chuckled, because Lil C called Kobey nigga and he's white.

"Yeah Lil C this my father." Naenae said.

"Damn this nigga work for Big Ben though." Lil C said not really fully understanding.

"Let him explain to you, what he told me." Naenae said.

So Kobey explain to Lil C what he Naenae. That made Lil C felt worst for treating Naenae that way. They still haven't had their talk. Naenae was sleeping in the guest room til they sat down and talk.

"Damn me and you just a bunch of jackasses huh?" Lil C said Kobey.

"What you mean?" Kobey said confused.

Lil C was about to tell him how he used to hit Naenae, and thought against it.

"Nothing that's a story for another time. Help me move this big ass nigga."

They all laughed.

*******
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*