Seven

Flashback

"What are you doing in here?" Naenae asked Big Ben as she tried to cover herself up by pulling the cover up her body.

Big Ben looked down at Naenae and licking his lips.

"I'm in here to ask you, have you found out anything else?" Big Ben pulled the covers back down Naenae body.

"Look you said you would wait, and plus I need more time. Its hard watching their every move." Naenae said.

"Who the fuck you talking to like that? Take your clothes off." Big Ben told her.

Naenae looked at him wide eyed. She shook her head no. Big Ben walked closer to the bed looked down at Naenae again and smacked her. Naenae quickly grabbed her cheek fast then look at Big Ben. She tried to run away from Big Ben , but he caught her ankle and pulled her back to him. He punched her in her face.

"HELP ME!!" Naenae yelled.

Big Ben just laughed as he unbuckled his pants and ripped Naenae panties off. Naenae cried and fight against him, but it didn't help. He continue to ram his penis into her.

"HELP ME, SOMEBODY PLEASE.!!" Naenae cried.

"Shut your stupid ass up." Big Ben said wrapping his hands around her neck and squeezed tightly.

Naenae was gasping for air. She couldn't breathing. Big Ben pull out of her and punch her in her face again.

"If you tell anyone about this. I'll kill you and you wont see your baby. I wont even go after Lil C and his crew. I'll just kill you. You won't get no money from me. Stay in this room until your bruises heal up. Stupid bitch. That's why no one wants you now. You so stupid and dumb. Do the fucking job right, and I'll get you, your money. I want a weekly report on them." Big Ben said walking out the room and slamming the door behind him.

Naenae just laid down on the bed with tears in her eyes, and blood leaking out her body. She felt her self going in and out of consciousness. She closed her eyes and prayed God spare her and her child's life.

A week later

Naenae woke up and saw she wasn't in her room anymore. She woke up in a hospital. She grabbed for her phone and see she had over 100 missed calls from Jason, Lil C, and Sky. She didn't remember much.

A  nurse entered her room.

"Hello, Miss Johnson I see that you are awake. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked her.

"I'm doing okay. Why am I in here? Is my baby okay?" Naenae said with concern in her voice.

The nurse smiled.

"Yes your baby is okay. Your in the hospital in Atlanta."

Naenae gasped. What the hell she doing all the way in Atlanta? Just when she was about to ask the nurse another question the door opened and Big Ben entered the room with a dozen roses. He smiled at Naenae went over to kiss her lips. Naenae was very confused.

The nurse walked out.

"You finally awake I see. So this the deal, we going to go back to Columbia and you will not talk to anyone about where you was. Keep your mouth shut." Big Ben pulled out a gun and pointed at Naenae head. Naenae silently cry. "If you speak a word of what happen I will kill you and you wont come back. You parents wouldn't care."

Naenae just nodded her head.

When Naenae got back to Columbia she was happy. She acted like nothing was wrong. She took a taxi to Catherine house.

Lil C answer the door.

"Naenae damn baby I missed you where the fuck you been?" Lil C asked her pulling her into his arms to kiss and hug her.

"Umm Jason and I went out the state to visit some of his relatives." Naenae forces a smile as she lied to Lil C.

"Damn you didn't have your phone with you or nothing.

"Nope. So what have you been up too?" Naenae asked Lil C taking a seat.

"Well you know Trying to make a plan to take that Big nigga down. You know." Lil C said.

Naeanae just nodded and kept quiet.

That night when Naenae got back to Big Ben house, she made her way to Jason room only for Big Ben to throw her against the wall with his arms around her neck.

"Did you say anything to anyone?" He growled in her ear.

Naenae nodded her head no with tears in her eyes.

"Good, remember what I said. Think about that money and your life. Also that bastard child's life of yours." Big Ben walked away.

Flashback Over.

Naenae cried silently as she thought about that night. She still have nightmares about Big Ben touching her. Why wont they just killed her already. She have nothing to live for anymore. She will take her own life if they wont do it. She was tired of sneaking around, trying to keep everyone secret. It all caught up to her and she had, had enough. She started to feel sick to her stomach. She rushed to the bathroom and throw up.

She went back to lay across the bed to rub her now aching stomach. She remember the last time her and Lil C made love it was two weeks ago when he told her he was going to take her driving, but first she had to learn how to drive a stick first.

She smiled at that memory she had of them as tears leak out her eyes. She never meant to hurt him. She love him with all her heart. It was either his life or hers, and she will not have lose her own life , but now, she didn't care anymore. She was ready to die.

*******

Poor Naenae. Babygirl going through a lot right now.

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*