Twenty-Three

Engagement ring, and the romantic set up in Media

Kenny could never be proud of the person he become. He have the kids he wanted by the woman he love. His mother is not dying, but in her health and strength. He have a father he was getting know with two brothers. Life couldn't get no better then that. And to say he was only nineteen with three kids, who he is claiming. He never wanted to be a deadbeat father. He love his kids with his whole heart. Sky made him a very happy man. He didn't want no other girl in this world, but Sky. She complete him. She match him. She's perfect for him. And to say he only knew her for two years. Wow.

Right now Lil C have the kids and Sky out taking them to the park while Kenny tried yes tried to get things ready for tonight. Tonight he was going to propose to Sky. He was ready to make her his wife. Some may say he's to young to get married, but what he feels for Sky is powerful.

So he ordered a cater company to set everything up for him. He hope Sky liked it. He put his all into this. Well the cater people did, but he gave a little bit of his opinion. He cooked Lasagna, shrimp scampi, seafood salad, mashed potatoes and gravy with biscuits. For dessert Kenny had chocolate covered strawberries and watermelon pieces.

He called Lil C and told him he could bring Sky back home now but could he watched the kids.

"You want me to watch my kids plus your kids?" Lil C asked Kenny.

"Yeah duh please. I'll watch your kids for you the next time."

"What if it don't be next time?"

"Man nigga go head with that."

"Fine man damn, cry baby ass."

Kenny went to take a shower in the downstairs bathroom. He put on some basketball shorts and wife beater.

When Sky opened the door of her home, she was shocked as hell.

Kenny entered the living room.

"You like it?" He asked her.

"I love it babe. What's the occasion though?" Sky asked him.

"Just want to show you how much I love and appropriate you."

"Aww babe." Sky hugged him.

"Well go upstairs and take a bath and when you done meet me in the kitchen. "

Sky walked up the stairs she gasped the room was so pretty. So many roses petals every where. When she walked in the bathroom, she cant believe Kenny did all this for her. She took off her clothes and stepped in the tub. The water felt so good and bubbles smelt good too. Smell like strawberries her favorite.

After Sky was done she with her bath she put on some spongebob pjs. She walked back downstairs and met Kenny in the kitchen/dining room area.

Kenny was standing next to her chair with a smile on his.

"I don't know why you put on clothes, when you know, before the night is over with you going be naked." Kenny asked her.

"Well u have on clothes too so." Sky said back.

"Just sit down." Kenny pushed back sky chair.

Sky sat down and Kenny sat down after her.

They sat and ate in silence.

After the was down Kenny and Sky cleaned the kitchen together. They went back in the living room by the fireplace.

"Sky you know I love you right?"

Sky nodded her head yes.

"You know I will always protect u?"

Sky nodded again.

"You know I will never hurt u again right?"

Sky thought about it and shrugged her shoulders.

Kenny grabbed both or her hands in his.

"Sky I love u and I will never hurt you. I wasn't thinking with the right head when I hurt u the first time. I just want you to know it will never happen again. U mean so much to me. U gave me three beautiful children. I thank u for that. There is no other woman out in the world for me. But u. What I'm saying baby is will u marry me? Be my wife?"

Sky nodded her head yes.

Kenny didn't need to say a whole speech he just said what was in his heart.

Kenny took out the engagement ring and placed it on Sky third finger. She looked at ring and started to cry. She was really blessed to have a man like Kenny in her life.

Kenny picked Sky up in his arms and carried her up the stairs to their bedroom. He removed her clothes and then his.

"I'm going to give your body a massage baby. So just lay down and enjoy." Kenny whispered in Sky ear.

Sky got on the bed and relaxed while Kenny gave her body a full body massage.

"U ready for me baby?" Kenny asked Sky.

Sky nodded her head yes weakly.

Kenny moved on top of Sky opened her legs wide and dive into her heat. He made passionate love to her while whispering in her ear how much he love her.

**********

What u think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*